Reviews for Thyself, Unknown
weezer42 chapter 29 . 4/5
wonderful, wonderful story...adored it all, cried unashamedly, just sublime...thank you
LVB chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
I really enjoyed this!
webbo chapter 29 . 10/2/2014
What a wonderful story. Enjoyed it very very much.
mebfeath chapter 29 . 4/20/2014
Ugh, this was painful - in a good way! So angsty and tense and amazing. I love how you dealt with the fusion of their minds; in the episode, it was easy to believe they'd had little trouble adjusting to being Jack and Sam again, but the length of time - and the events - made it so much more.

I know it's been nine years, but thanks for writing!
Channach chapter 29 . 10/30/2013
Awesome story! Great plot and you lead their characters in very beautiful way! Thank you ;-)
Jackina chapter 29 . 9/23/2013
Wow. . I'm speechless. This is the perfect 'beneath the surface' story of all time. I still have tears in my eyes and my heart is still hurting from reading the last couple of chapters. Perfect. Oh I love it so much.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 29 . 9/21/2013
excellent story nice job
dpdp chapter 29 . 5/25/2013
Still enjoy reading this wonderful story. Thank you.
K'MI.974 chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
Wow! Just... wow! I couldn't stop reading when I started!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/4/2012
The best Stargate fanfiction I've read so far. Characterizations, especially Jack, were spot on. I would have loved to see them find Teal'C somehow, but I respect that you were faithful to the plot and didn't devise a weird plot device to ensure his survival.
Also, props for not spending chapter after chapter with a drawn out psuedo epilogue. Although I would have liked to know what they named the baby!
Leara Fiera chapter 29 . 5/12/2012
This is amazing! I just rewatched BENEATH THE SURFACE and immediately hit FFN for exactly this kind of story. What were to happen if they hadn't remembered and fled? Your story was better than any of my expectations. The emotional highlights as well. As a fan of SamJack, thank-you!
Mystique84 chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
When 'Cailen' replied that Daniel was a crap name I actually laughed out loud! That was so funny! unfortunately i was in the library at the time and people thought i was weird.
riverlover chapter 29 . 3/13/2012
Excellent story. It was really well written and very hard to put down. You have a way of making the reader connect with the characters and feel for them. Thank you for sharing your story.
SaraBahama chapter 29 . 3/9/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic! What a wild ride, what a rollercoaster of emotions. I think you really captured Jack's emotional withdrawl in the infirmary, but I'm glad it ended well. I did lose the thread a bit after the attack and before their rescue...it was difficult for me to slog through that section, but once they were back at the SGC, I could hardly put it down. I found many of your passages beautifully constructed and a pleasure to read. Wonderful.
LAIsobel chapter 29 . 1/10/2012
This was one long intense story based upon one of those never dying episodes, huh?

You let them do something incredible, you made them fight and face it and what more - you made them come to terms with their own hearts and souls.

All the characters here were incredible and the absolutely cute end made me grin :o)