Reviews for Thyself, Unknown
geekymom chapter 29 . 10/7
I loved it! I wish ey had found Teal'c though.
katiebug3syfy chapter 29 . 5/9
So I'm super behind on finding this but it is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read! Such a great take on Beneath the Surface
Nonnie88 chapter 29 . 9/7/2015
I came across this story and was so hooked I read it through the night until I literally fell asleep, only to wake up and start reading again...
I am having soooo many feels about this right now, I could totally picture it happening..
I have read ALOT of 'Beneath the Surface' stories but I think this one has just topped the list as my favourite.
Rdub chapter 29 . 4/26/2015
Amazing story! Truly! Once I had finished reading it I sat on my couch and did nothing for so long because my brain just couldn't get out of the world if this amazing story. Love it! Thank you so much!
weezer42 chapter 29 . 4/5/2015
wonderful, wonderful story...adored it all, cried unashamedly, just sublime...thank you
LVB chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
I really enjoyed this!
webbo chapter 29 . 10/2/2014
What a wonderful story. Enjoyed it very very much.
mebfeath chapter 29 . 4/20/2014
Ugh, this was painful - in a good way! So angsty and tense and amazing. I love how you dealt with the fusion of their minds; in the episode, it was easy to believe they'd had little trouble adjusting to being Jack and Sam again, but the length of time - and the events - made it so much more.

I know it's been nine years, but thanks for writing!
Channach chapter 29 . 10/30/2013
Awesome story! Great plot and you lead their characters in very beautiful way! Thank you ;-)
Lingers chapter 29 . 9/23/2013
Wow. . I'm speechless. This is the perfect 'beneath the surface' story of all time. I still have tears in my eyes and my heart is still hurting from reading the last couple of chapters. Perfect. Oh I love it so much.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 29 . 9/21/2013
excellent story nice job
dpdp chapter 29 . 5/25/2013
Still enjoy reading this wonderful story. Thank you.
K'MI.974 chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
Wow! Just... wow! I couldn't stop reading when I started!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/4/2012
The best Stargate fanfiction I've read so far. Characterizations, especially Jack, were spot on. I would have loved to see them find Teal'C somehow, but I respect that you were faithful to the plot and didn't devise a weird plot device to ensure his survival.
Also, props for not spending chapter after chapter with a drawn out psuedo epilogue. Although I would have liked to know what they named the baby!
Leara Fiera chapter 29 . 5/12/2012
This is amazing! I just rewatched BENEATH THE SURFACE and immediately hit FFN for exactly this kind of story. What were to happen if they hadn't remembered and fled? Your story was better than any of my expectations. The emotional highlights as well. As a fan of SamJack, thank-you!