Reviews for Love Angels
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
Sugar perfect _
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
pianocelloconducting chapter 3 . 8/30/2003
It's been a while since a fic made me feel so warm and fuzzy. Great stuff. We need more Wedding Peach yuri/shoujoai fanfics!
Sara Jaye chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
Ah, how sweet. *sparkles*
Sailor Heart chapter 3 . 4/28/2002
*sigh* this story is too sweet for words...
reii chapter 2 . 12/17/2001
beautiful! regret not getting the series when i first saw it on the shelves .. now gotta hit back n see if its still there!

keep the story going though!
Mar chapter 2 . 12/4/2001
I can't wait to see what happens! It's a really good story, though I think Scarlet would look better with Hinagiku, but that's just me. :) Keep up the good work!
sakura chapter 2 . 9/7/2001
what scarlet gay?

why couldnt you put her with someone els makeup a character for her or some thing but this is way gross no ofence i kinda liked it but i would prefere if you put scarlet stright

Kellogs chapter 2 . 6/4/2001
Oooooh! This is such a great story! I can't wait till it's done! It's definitely, DEFINITELY going on my favorites list!
Princess Of Quake chapter 2 . 5/28/2001
Heh heh... cool... I'm "new" watcher of WB... and now I have fics too! Well, I liked this! _ MORE I SAY!
Charabok chapter 1 . 3/12/2001
soooooo romantic and sweet, and just enough humour and angst to spice it up - want more! and thanx for the dedication. :)
gaurrygabriev chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
This is the first Wedding Peach fanfic I've read. Scarlet's my favourite character (and the least annoying) among the lot, so I'm glad this story's focus is on her. There is _so_ much underlying female/female tones in this series I'm surprised no one came up with this earlier ) Who's she going to end up with? (please, PLEASE do not say Yuri or Momoko) I look forward to the next installation )