Reviews for And If The Sun Won't Shine
shuichi shindou chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
Why did u stop. I want to know what his erie think about his past. Onegai update
momlilag94 chapter 17 . 7/6/2011
WAT THE HELL HAPPEN! Ur story was gettin better n better bye the moment but then u didnt update no more!*crying* noooooooo yyyyyyyy must the good end young! Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...plz update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its killin me not noin wat happen!
Fedski chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
such a beautiful story thus far, I do hope you intend on finishing it, it would be brilliant! congrats on what you've written so far though, it's a very moving story.
setsuko teshiba chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
awww..

please update your story :( it's really good!
midnight13731 chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
That was the most beautiful and tragic stories i have ever read. I wonder; could you possibley keep going with it? I really did fall in love with the story, it was just wonderful! It fit it's genres perfectly and was so drawing... Oh! It was just awesome!

love,

midnight13731

-x-
Brat chapter 17 . 10/1/2010
Have you give this up? If so, you should put it up for adoption. Its a good story.
Vergessene89 chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
I totally love this story so far! It is... probably one of the best Gravi fics I've read so far! But I was just wondering... because of what happened in Shuichi's past, shouldn't all of that red in his apartment have affected him in some way? He didn't even seem to barely notice. But I still love this story!
Vergessene89 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This story is so great! I mean, only the prologue, and already I'm completely hooked! It just sounds so good! It's like Eiri's personality and Shuichi's personality are completely switched around! Well... I guess in a way they kind of are. But you're a really fantastic writer!
Nique13 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Just like all of your other reviewers said, this story is really good. It's been like four years since you updated ,so I don't you'll be doing it any time soon. Just wanted to let you know that I liked it. I likethe way you reversed the roles of Eiri and Shuichi and still made it awesome.
SenpaiKohaiDanna chapter 17 . 2/25/2009
Hey...Um...i was wondering when you were gonna...update your story here. It's really good and u've got me hanging of the edge of my seat here. FINISH IT DAMMIT OR I'M COMMIN AFTER YOU! I know it's been some years and Gravitation has LONG be over but there are still some ppl out there who are just getting 2 know it and like me wanna read great fics such as this, but not when u leave us heartbroken because it's not finished! IT'S BE 4 YEARS SINCE U LASTE UPTATED! COME BACK FROM THE DEAD! COME BACK! BACK! Okay thank you for listening.
cain aidan chapter 17 . 12/26/2008
you have to finish this story sparkily author na no da!
swatchy chapter 17 . 8/10/2008
hey this is a really good story and i noticed that u havent updated since 05, r u going to continue at all? well even if u rnt i just want to tell u thats its a really good story :D awesome plot
Nanase Haruka chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
T_T I love this story so much, would you ever consider updating again? I know it's been like 3 years... D:"

Kuro
Angel of the klutz chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
I really like this story so far and even though its been two years I hope you continue or at least give it to someone else if you have no insperation or something. But I really do hope you continue its Sugoi!
eetheng chapter 17 . 4/10/2007
I really love this story.

I like the way you are able to twist everything in your hand.

You really make me cry and feel sorry for Shuichi.

I hope that you are still going to continue this story as it seems that you have not updated for a very long time.