Reviews for Here's Your Accordion
richardrobinsonjr chapter 8 . 6/14
I enjoyed your story, I could see someone doing that. I appreciated your avoiding Buffy being a Mary-Sue while giving him an advantage over the original. I especially liked her realizing she is a different timeline from the show, so while some of was similar , some of the events were quite different.

Richard Robinson
Ibskib chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
preying mantis - praying mantis
zebrin chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
A pity this hasn't been updated in a while... holy shit, ten years actually. This was an interesting read... Maybe after you finish slumming it in Westeros you could come back to this?
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
Interesting, between this SI fic and the "Blood and Chaos" one I haven't found many with a good premise. Wish there was more to this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
Enjoying this.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
Give Buffy some brass knuckles made of silver that's been thrice blessed the silver blessed before forging then when the forging is done use holy water for the cooling process rather than regular water make sure that there are raised crosses over each knuckle and a spot at the bottom of the silver knuckles for stakes to be screwed in have them blessed after the forging/cooling process is do e and then have them blessed a third time while being bathed in holy water
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Dawn didn't exist in human form until the monks made her during the beginning of buffys second year of college
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Its heinrich nest not Joseph nest
Regin chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
I Like, I Lust,I Love!Please Update Soon!
yuki chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
will it be mostly gen or this have pairings?
update soon please
Avalonemyst chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
Awesomeness!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Didn't I review this ? Weird, I really enjoyed it.
donald7777 chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
I hope you will update some day this story was very good.
saint21 chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Love your story. Hope you update soon
2314dcdfsf chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
I love this story, one of the best fics I've ever read.
But it was last updated in 2006, don't think i'm going to be seeing anymore of it anytime soon.