Reviews for Proper Definition
angelica chapter 1 . 7/7
I didn't like it ...I LOVED IT!
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow... What a perfect somewhat-angsty pure romantic fanfic. I swear, this is gold. GOLD I tell you!
Freedom Heiress chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This really makes sense. And it's beautiful too. Great job.
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I like it. It's interesting how they're all interested in one another, but are trying to claim that it is nothing more than that. Keep up the good work.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
loved this

great characterizations

really enjoy your style
Lucia de'Medici chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Granted, this story's at least two years old, but it fell into my inbox a couple of days ago, and I was intrigued.

Very nicely done. For a oneshot, I think you've addressed the key player's perspectives equally well - offering us a sampling of each of their insights.

Good show.

-L.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That was good. All of them have those types of relationships that make people watching them want to go up and yell " You love each other all ready! Go on a date now!" or maybe thats just me that wants to do that. Anyway I realy liked the way you ended with all the different diffinitions of love. Great story!
Valoofle chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I love this story! Or I guess, instead of love, see adoration. n_n I commend you.
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
That was quite an interesting insight that you explored with them. You captured my interest and held it. Nicely written, I liked the repetitiveness; it helped you to understand something they may have become complex.

Well done m'luv,

Lady F
bant chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I would love to see a sequel to this where they get together or... something... I like it alot, its very good.
KariHermione chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
i like the fic! how everyone knows who your talking about with out you saying it. that is a rare skill.
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
That was cool.
Raven chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I adore you story. It's very creative and unique. I honestly love how it shows their different defintions of love. Keep up the lovely work!
Charissa Eden chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
This is very good. Awesome. I loved how you made each one relate loved to a different word. Especially Gambit's. "Love? Oh, no, it's definitely not love. But fascination is still enough to keep me awake at night, thinking of him... even though I don't want to." I loved this part.
epona04 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
aw that was really good! i like this a lot! its exactly like the characters especially remy! cos he is obseesive very obsessive in some fics and they call it love. and god only knows if that hapened in real life, ( you know he watched her sleep romy) the auld rottweiller would be sleeping on the bed. that is to say your fic is a realistic representaion of their feelings! mwah i approve!