Reviews for Demons and Keyblades
iksknh chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
if you dont know what my name stands for its i.k.s.k.n.h

inuyashakagome sorakairi narutohinata

Anyways its really good I really like how riku is hella gay_

and how sasuke looks emo.(maybe cause my friend is emo and kinda gay-acting)
Aliza-phantom chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! but just to let you know, I read somewhere that Sango is 16, miroku is 17, and Inuyasha is 17. But I could be wrong, so keep up the good work. AND DON'T DIE AND LEAVE US HANGING!
BloodSkye chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
Where did you come up with Emo no Jutsu? And i like Ryuichi please dont make him go missing please
BloodSkye chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
wow... i thought i'd never see the day when sephiroth and sesshoumaru got hit by a wall...
TheWorldWillNeverBeWhatIExpect chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
Cool!
ZombieK chapter 8 . 9/15/2005
well at least u added. NOW ADD MORE! and dont use that school excuse on me u still have weekends and the occasional night to add... SO ADD!

ttfn. call me k
Rikku a.k.a Ri chapter 8 . 9/7/2005
Well I'm reveiwing again and I really like this chapter.I also liked the part about Sephiroth and Sesshomaru mirror effect thing it was really funny.I can't wait for your next funny ideas in the next chapter SG.
Lycanth chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
Hey,whaz up you don't know me but I'm Riku's twin sister, if you don't remember her I don't know. Well,anyway I e-mailed ya to ask ya to help me place a fanfic -,-
Rikku a.k.a Ri chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
This my first reveiw and I would like to say that this was one of the most funniest chapters I've ever read.i really like this fanfic and hope you post a new chapter real I was just wondering who else are you going to add to the fic, just curious that's all.
Black Rainy chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
Yay! Another chappie! I'm so happy!

I like the idea of Cloud and Riku as a couple. Very interesting! Oh, and I'm going to post a really funny story soon!

Have one of my homebaked cookies! (holds out a tray of crispy-black hockey puck cookies) Uh, or here's money to go buy some really good and actually harmful cookies! (hands you 20 bucks)

update soon!

Black Rain Girl

(PS: Should I change my name to just Black Rain, or Pure Rain? or something dramatic like that? (shrugs)
ZombieK chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
YAY I FEEL SPECIFUL! heehee i ish beez a toaster moose. neways luvd the chapie (well duh im in it). so does cinno. dhmeytyjkej tkyektyey,eyt, ,deyulreeym,. o and she says hi.

YAY MOOSES!
syanistwolf chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA! so0o0o0o0o0o0 funny! LMAO! Keep updating! it's a great story! _
G.U.3.S.S chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
nice story! hahahahaha XD but do you seriously have to have it as a yaoi(or shonen-ai)?
residentgothgurl chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
nice...u didnt do the mirror thing you lazy ass!it had better be up when i get back from my cruise or im going to your house ansd im gonna STRANGLE YOU! Lots of love, RGG
yllom21 chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
I love the Sora bishi thing! That's so funny Excellent job!