Reviews for Mistaken Identity V
sweet!
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Yeah!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Yes, a good story with a good ending. You burn, Glory!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I do like the idea of Scott Summers being related to Buffy & Dawn. That wraps up Glory pretty easily. Of course she & Faith became cheerleaders together (Bring It On). . .
GiovanniBlasini chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Not sure what cracked me up more: that someone else recognized the comedy gold in Buffy & Dawn having the same last name as Scott; the way it actually played out; or the whole business with the fanboys. :)
E.A.V chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
hillarious!
McFarfetch chapter 2 . 1/15/2005
I really like the first chapter, but totally loved the 2nd. I'm fully aware of the tendacy we fans have for annalism(is that a word?). You skewered it wonderfully.
E-Devay chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
Very nice, and I think you two just proved the point...
jaxom-j chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
My brain, my brain! Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Message received: from now on, i'll steer clear of roleplaying games, since they are brain suckers...should someone who designs RPGs for a living really write something like that?

Now that the unfriendly part of the post is over, keep up the good work; I like the Mistaken Identities series.
Majin Gojira chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
Oh that's RICHLY ignorant and reactive. You are just shoving your fingers in your ears with this latest work. It's beneath you and your readers. It's sad to see someone with talent degrade themselves thusly. Sure, I could post information, direct linking sources and so on, but it would be futile, the degredation you are causing yourself is far worse than any offence to the canon you have committed.
teaonthestairs chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Hee! Well done that - made me giggle, and then laugh harder when I read the reviews this was in response too. Can people really be so… stupid? *g*
FooBarBaz chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Once again, you've hit the spot perfectly. If BtVS were more self-concious of "TV-show-ity" I can just see something like this happening. I, for one, enjoyed this as much as the rest of your excellent work.
Playing Passerine chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
*lmao* that has got to be the best review retort i've ever seen. A) i though this was fun anyway and now B) you get extra points for snark.
Crash Slayer chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
yeah! haha they deserve it! who ccan be scientifical and ruin a good drabble, the feast for glory!

oh well that was great gotta love it i only hope the smart ars's read this chappie!
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Aside from J's comments, I'd like to add that in order to vaporize Glory, you'd need about as much heat/damage dealt as two FAEs('least according to the RPG). And there is no way in HELL that Dawn, who just activated her Mutant Power, would A) be able to use it so easily, B) be able to produce THAT much energy. Hell, I doubt Cyclops or Havok could. This just boils down to X-Men Fanwankery. Bad form, that.