Reviews for Gagnant d'Amour
babu roy c chapter 8 . 4/19
Write one or two chapters to tell the story of marriage of ash and misty with tragedy, horror and romance
jeannot1978 chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Try YouTube... type"Pokemon Misty's Song lyrics"... then when the lyrics come onscreen, pause it, then write down the words. Btw- nice story so far.
Poke'Maniac Niko chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Okay! I've gotta say: This the first time I've read any fan-fiction, and I loved it! I'm usually very picky with my reading, but this, this, my friend, rocks socks. I've been a Poke'mon fan my entire life (I'm twenty one) and this is like, amazing. Please e-mail or facebook me what this PdA is. :/ FB: Niko Sleeze (Poke'Maniac Niko)
E-mail:

You rock! Send me more links of your stuff and I'll share them on Facebook.
handymanshipper chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Pickachu is a he and Ash had to prove himself to pickachu afore he would even battle for him and wouldn't once obeyed Ash battle against Misty
The Flying Lion chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
OMG I love this. It's nice reading older fics that have more story to tell. This was really awesome
turle chapter 8 . 11/18/2011
Good story.
turle chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Yeah, Ash is going to the finals!
turle chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
I wonder what their secrets are?
turle chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
I can't believe Brock and Tracey are date peepers.
turle chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
I'm with Brock and Pikachu; those idiots so many chances yet none were taken.
turle chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Okay they're mean to Tracey saying he's a girl.
turle chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Uh, uh, uh Ash what would your mother say for slapping a girl? or even thinking about it? Misty letting someone boss her around? what is going on?
turle chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I wonder why Ash doesn't like Misty's cousin?
Anthony1l chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
AshandMistyLove chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
I know what the French meant!

did it mean, Together forever no matter how long, now and till the end of time, we'll be together, and you can be sure, that forever and a day, that is how long we'll stay, together and forever more!

AAML:)