Reviews for The Edge of Nowhere
WrenEH chapter 8 . 11/24
Well, that hurt like hell. I really enjoyed reading this. Beautifully written, I thought, and it's a good reminder that not every story should have a 'happily ever after'.
Luce666 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Stupide bitch allison! LEAVE GEORGE ALOBE HE IS MADE FOR FRED! *cries*

Emerald Falcon chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
wow I like it. Not as cute and fluffy as most stories more of a darker take on things. I like dark good job!
Meghan chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
OMg, you have to finnish this story!

The Twins have to end up together!

They just HAVE to!

You are amaizing by the way
sunsetXoverXfrance chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
no! don't end it! hah! you never said that you just then ended it! IT IS NOT FINISHED!
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I couldn't possibly love this any more than I already do. [

And .. I really hope you update this, or write a sequel or something!
Wish Lost chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
omg...I started slightly crying...write more
Deleluna Vec'Delonge chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
that very raw, horrible scream just wrenches my heart apart and makes me want to cry. how could you do this to them! she's a slut, a whore (yes i know fred is too, but with him it just adds to the appeal, much like a cigarette i suppose)arggh! she's a fucking cunt thats what. *stabs alison repeatedly in the face* "take that you bitch, die, DIE!" *scream fades away leaving an insane laughter. glances at the mutilated corpse lying crumpled at my feet * oh what a shame. if only i hadn't let such a blind rage take hold of me i could have given this, this *struggles to find a repulsive enough insult* da'tsang (despised one) the slow and painful death she deserved instead of a few simply stabs to the face.

i will grudgingly admit that you did a very good job with this and i did enjoy it despite the ending. in fact it would be brilliant if you wrote a sequel. i want to know what wreck less thing poor heartsick freddie will do now. love and such oxxo.
Alli chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
O I want to be a fairy princess. Princess Alli has a nice ring...

Alli chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Ep creepy. My name is Allison McCallister... and now I'm scared. I love the story so far though... _

the merrinator chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
AH omg that was the best story! I'm sad that it didn't end happy, but all stories do not end so (Just look at 'The Golden Compass'). I have found a new love for Fred and a cig. (FredCigHappy sexy time! lol) I love this story with a passion...I think you should make some type of sequel, like something set years later. Well, that's all I have to say. Keep up the fantastic work (Damn I wish I was as descriptve as you)!
lonefirewolf13 chapter 8 . 4/24/2007
OMG! this story turned out to be so sad. i really hope this isn't the end of it. please update when you can. it's a great story.

i love twincest to!
xOonethousandtearsshedxO chapter 8 . 2/19/2007
OMG i loved this story! it just made my heart clench everytime fred got hurt by george!

anyway keep it up and keep writing please.!LOL

luvs and stay strong!xD
heartx3core chapter 8 . 2/12/2007

Seriously, write more!

Or I'll freak out!

] ] ] ]

plz? cookie?
Rose chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
omg! that's horrible! NEED MORE!