Reviews for Burden of a Destiny
Ginnykitty chapter 20 . 7/12
Casting an Unforgivable curse is, by itself, penalized with Life In Azkaban! You should make this more realistic as EVERYONE who knows Harry Potter knows the wizarding law except, clearly, YOU!
Mione J chapter 16 . 4/2
I love this chapter, I read it over and over again.
Jane Hopper chapter 15 . 4/2
Did Remus and Sirius give him a calming potion and veritaserum? You didn't say and I don't know.
dhamann7878 chapter 29 . 3/20
I've really enjoyed this series so far. I wonder if Remus is really dead or not.
Jane Hopper chapter 29 . 3/15
But that's horrible! Remus is my favorite character, he CAN'T die...how can you do this?!
Jane Hopper chapter 19 . 3/15
Personally, I liked that Harry was stuck with the scar on his hand for life. If you have read the entire series, Harry uses the scar during a debate with the new minister, “So you’re not ‘the Chosen One’?” said Scrimgeour.

“I thought you said it didn’t matter either way?” said Harry, with a bitter laugh. “Not to you anyway.”

“I shouldn’t have said that,” said Scrimgeour quickly. “It was tactless —”

“No, it was honest,” said Harry. “One of the only honest things you’ve said to me. You don’t care whether I live or die, but you do care that I help you convince everyone you’re winning the war against Voldemort. I haven’t forgotten, Minister. . . .”

He raised his right fist. There, shining white on the back of his cold hand, were the scars which Dolores Umbridge had forced him to carve into his own flesh: I must not tell lies.

“I don’t remember you rushing to my defense when I was trying to tell everyone Voldemort was back. The Ministry wasn’t so keen to be pals last year.”

Just a thought...great job on this fanfiction, otherwise. Thank you so much.
Jane
Jane Hopper chapter 11 . 3/13
I don't think Harry was fair toward Ron and Hermione. They were just trying to help. Other than that, I love it. I read "Midnight Guardian" while my little sister was sick in the hospital, then I found the next part, then this and I know there's one after this.
Ohmytimeturner14 chapter 29 . 2/18
This book was so good and completely jumped a shark at the end
ifctbmaker chapter 29 . 11/25/2017
I hate you. Why? Why? *sobs in corner* ...He was my favorite character, and you killed him. Killed him. It was supposed to be RemusxTonks forever. They could've had Teddy as their child. But NO, because of you, HE IS DEAD NOOOOOOO.
slytherinsal chapter 26 . 10/16/2017
I've always wondered how Hermione could mistake Ehwaz and Eiwaz, as they don't look in the least bit alike.
slytherinsal chapter 24 . 10/16/2017
why does my warped sense of humour make me have an urge on Harry's behalf to tell the ministry reps that they are going to be of no use to my chosen career as a flower arranger?
Guest chapter 29 . 4/15/2017
I really love the series so far... It's been very interesting to read. I really like your portrayal of the Marauders, and how close the staff is to Harry. In the last book I liked Cedric and Harry's relationship, and Krum , and that he took Ginny to the ball.
In this one I loved how you didn't make Cho out to be a horrible person or something. Lots of people do that, I don't like that a lot.
To be honest I love the way you've developed characters. And that Percy's a spy instead of a git..
I don't think Ron and Hermione would really let him push himself that far without any kind of intervention.
Harry seems to end up in the hospital wing in every other chapter... Seriously? Nobody gets injured that much!
Lastly but most importantly the part where James tells him to run away is the one I don't understand... I don't think it's Voldemort since he didn't seem to know abut the voice... And as Remus isn't really dead ( I might have read spoilers in the reviews ) it couldn't have really been James. It better not be . He would never tell him to abandon Sirius.
I'm taking a break before reading the next one. Keep up the good work!
artart chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
great fic
Angela chapter 11 . 2/22/2017
Harry is being a dick..when Do Hermonie and Ron yell at him - kinda of sick of him treating them like shit
Guest chapter 29 . 1/9/2017
...no NO! I thought someone would die... but why Moony? WHY?! Whywhywhywhy?! I HATE YOU PETTIGREW! I AM DONE! Don't cry... don't cry... D':
1,924 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »