Reviews for Burden of a Destiny
I really love the series so far... It's been very interesting to read. I really like your portrayal of the Marauders, and how close the staff is to Harry. In the last book I liked Cedric and Harry's relationship, and Krum , and that he took Ginny to the ball.
In this one I loved how you didn't make Cho out to be a horrible person or something. Lots of people do that, I don't like that a lot.
To be honest I love the way you've developed characters. And that Percy's a spy instead of a git..
I don't think Ron and Hermione would really let him push himself that far without any kind of intervention.
Harry seems to end up in the hospital wing in every other chapter... Seriously? Nobody gets injured that much!
Lastly but most importantly the part where James tells him to run away is the one I don't understand... I don't think it's Voldemort since he didn't seem to know abut the voice... And as Remus isn't really dead ( I might have read spoilers in the reviews ) it couldn't have really been James. It better not be . He would never tell him to abandon Sirius.
I'm taking a break before reading the next one. Keep up the good work!
artart chapter 1 . 3/28
great fic
Angela chapter 11 . 2/22
Harry is being a dick..when Do Hermonie and Ron yell at him - kinda of sick of him treating them like shit
...no NO! I thought someone would die... but why Moony? WHY?! Whywhywhywhy?! I HATE YOU PETTIGREW! I AM DONE! Don't cry... don't cry... D':
When it said that Fred and Georges' patronous's were hyenas I instantly thought of the lion king XD
Eilidh chapter 18 . 1/8
Haha! IN YOUR LITTLE STUPID FACE FUDGE! *does happy dance* UMBRIDGE IS OFF TO ASKABAN! LA LA LA!
*takes deep breath* I HATE UMBRIDGE! (
HOW COULD SHE JUST ORDER A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD BOY TO WRITE IN HIS OWN FRIKIN BLOOD?! *takes another deep breath*
WHATS MORE! SHE FREAKIN BADMOUTHED SIRIUS AND REMUS! QWKEKRJIRIDJSKIFIF! I must say that you've
done an amazing job portraying Umridge's character! So much so that I thought it was J.K Rowling writing! Phew... I'm glad I got that out...
Slytheringirle chapter 29 . 11/14/2016
Awwww,did remus HAVE to die? Um...sorry but I don't really think that a father wold instruct there ONLY child to go on his own to the wild, to abandon his family and friends, usually it's all way round, Hmm? Always, no offence meant, it's YOUR story after all and it's amazing I LOVED It! By the way I read the last chapter of 'The Rise Of The Protector' so I know he is not dead! What Should I Say? Sneaky me *wink* This is NO flames! Love ya,BYE!
Slytheringirle chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
Loved it you're such a wonderful author! You have a natural Talent! Please check out my story it's called in love memory please check It! AND Review!
Slytheringirle chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Loved it your the BEST Author!
Slytheringirle chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
Loved it go On! (A/N:I am aware that you finished the sries)
Slytheringirle chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I loved it go On!
Nikki chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
Sorry, I can't really read anymore, you're just trying too hard with all this angst. Harry is rather pathetic and annoying, all this 'I'm not worthy of their worry, blah blah..' is so freaking annoying.
Niki chapter 25 . 10/27/2016
You're totally overusing hospital wing
gleefan2009 chapter 29 . 9/14/2016
love it please write more
1,913 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »