Reviews for Burden of a Destiny
horus4242 chapter 14 . 9/27
please don't get annoyed about me pointing that out. if you can't handle a little constructive criticism then you shouldn't putting your work on the internet because someone else might have said that far less politely
horus4242 chapter 14 . 9/27
Okay you keep using signal instead of single. two completely different spellings and meanings. if you're gonna write at least make the effort to get the right words.
horus4242 chapter 1 . 9/24
The thing I like about this the most is that if no one read the books they'd still be able to understand the entire story and not need background.
Erimenthe chapter 29 . 9/12
Damn. So much going on in this one. What are the outbursts of power? Who's voice is Harry really hearing? Is it his father or Hogwarts itself or is it Voldemort trying to break Harry's mind? Was the necklace Dumbledore gave him actually repressing his powers or just bleeding off the excess like he was told? Is Remus actually dead or just in a coma state or something? I do hope that Harry leaving doesn't end up being the biggest mistake.
Inuyashawn33087 chapter 12 . 8/31
I wonder how Harry can claim that Ron and Hermione have lost his trust when they never really had it to begin with if he is keeping terrible secrets from then simply because he is "afraid they'll be scared off." Especially considering that Hermione is one of the smartest of her age and one of the best researchers. She would be more likely to succeed in helping Harry handle the outbursts effectively, than Dumbledore, Sirius, or Remus.
Ginnykitty chapter 20 . 7/12
Casting an Unforgivable curse is, by itself, penalized with Life In Azkaban! You should make this more realistic as EVERYONE who knows Harry Potter knows the wizarding law except, clearly, YOU!
Mione J chapter 16 . 4/2
I love this chapter, I read it over and over again.
Jane Hopper chapter 15 . 4/2
Did Remus and Sirius give him a calming potion and veritaserum? You didn't say and I don't know.
dhamann7878 chapter 29 . 3/20
I've really enjoyed this series so far. I wonder if Remus is really dead or not.
Jane Hopper chapter 29 . 3/15
But that's horrible! Remus is my favorite character, he CAN'T die...how can you do this?!
Jane Hopper chapter 19 . 3/15
Personally, I liked that Harry was stuck with the scar on his hand for life. If you have read the entire series, Harry uses the scar during a debate with the new minister, “So you’re not ‘the Chosen One’?” said Scrimgeour.

“I thought you said it didn’t matter either way?” said Harry, with a bitter laugh. “Not to you anyway.”

“I shouldn’t have said that,” said Scrimgeour quickly. “It was tactless —”

“No, it was honest,” said Harry. “One of the only honest things you’ve said to me. You don’t care whether I live or die, but you do care that I help you convince everyone you’re winning the war against Voldemort. I haven’t forgotten, Minister. . . .”

He raised his right fist. There, shining white on the back of his cold hand, were the scars which Dolores Umbridge had forced him to carve into his own flesh: I must not tell lies.

“I don’t remember you rushing to my defense when I was trying to tell everyone Voldemort was back. The Ministry wasn’t so keen to be pals last year.”

Just a thought...great job on this fanfiction, otherwise. Thank you so much.
Jane
Jane Hopper chapter 11 . 3/13
I don't think Harry was fair toward Ron and Hermione. They were just trying to help. Other than that, I love it. I read "Midnight Guardian" while my little sister was sick in the hospital, then I found the next part, then this and I know there's one after this.
Ohmytimeturner14 chapter 29 . 2/18
This book was so good and completely jumped a shark at the end
ifctbmaker chapter 29 . 11/25/2017
I hate you. Why? Why? *sobs in corner* ...He was my favorite character, and you killed him. Killed him. It was supposed to be RemusxTonks forever. They could've had Teddy as their child. But NO, because of you, HE IS DEAD NOOOOOOO.
slytherinsal chapter 26 . 10/16/2017
I've always wondered how Hermione could mistake Ehwaz and Eiwaz, as they don't look in the least bit alike.
1,929 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »