Reviews for Burden of a Destiny
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 2 . 5/29
Oh my god. The feels in this chapter alone.
Become's one with the story chapter 2 . 3/9
wow that was. I cried almost as hard as when Cedric died in your last story. I love these stories can't wait to read more.
later
Hope
Drachna chapter 10 . 3/9
I may come off as sounding a bit presumptions as I am only on chapter ten,but why is Harry allowing himself to be pressured into teaching the group of students?
Serious twist at the end!
Thanks for a good story.
M
Hmmmm.
Not to nit pick but Hermione knew Episky by now and even if noun she would have researched it.
Then, Remus Definitely would know healing magic.
Just felt like they all suddenly forgot about magic.
M
Charlie chapter 9 . 3/2
I've been pretty sympathetic towards Harry throughout the story so far but I'm blown away by how much of a selfish asshole he's being with hanging his friends out to dry like that. Teenagers. Ugh. (Awesome story so far, by the way. I read Midnight Guardian years ago and when I came across it and realized there was more to the story, I couldn't help but dive back in.)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/27/2015
it's piqued, not peeked or peaked. Somebody's curiosity is piqued.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2015
It's in this moment that I really dislike Hermionie
Foreman88 chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
Ok, I cannot read anymore. Far too much insensible drama/angst. You did a good job making an AU set of stories that still followed canon. Usually these stories don't catch my attention because I already know how it will go and the small changes are not enough to keep my attention. Your stories, aside from the ever-present drama in all of them and the whole Harry-never-grows-up, managed to keep my attention despite the fact that they still followed canon.
Foreman88 chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
One of the things I dislike most about these kinds of stories is that the main character never seems to grow up. Harry acted like a six year old in the first fic, and still does in this one. And the coddling. No teenaged male likes to be coddled.
nintschibintschi chapter 29 . 8/18/2015
thanks for a wonderful story
nintschi
nintschibintschi chapter 20 . 8/18/2015
a really great story thanks nintschi
nintschibintschi chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
amazing thanks for writing
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Your fan fiction is better than the original books and movies!
sarcastic chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Damn, do enough people ruffle his hair? People aren't allowed to even touch my hair/head like that! My mama and daddy don't even do it lol
1,897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »