Reviews for Burden of a Destiny
Your fan fiction is better than the original books and movies!
sarcastic chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Damn, do enough people ruffle his hair? People aren't allowed to even touch my hair/head like that! My mama and daddy don't even do it lol
MoonyForPadfoot chapter 29 . 10/22/2014
I cried. SO hard.
lilyluna43 chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
You understand the character of Hermione perfectly.
You know her personality and you are able to point out some sides of her that most fanfiction-authors dont talk about. Youre job is just great :-)
katiek121 chapter 29 . 9/6/2014
My favorite thing I love about your story is the relationship between Harry, Sirius, & Remus! I wish Remus had not died. I feel sorry for Sirius and Harry right now.
May a Chance chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
I will virtually kill the next person who gets Cedric's age wrong. When you enter first year, you are eleven, but when you turn twelve is any time before September first. When Cedric goes into his sixth year, he is sixteen, but his birthday is before October thirty-first. Cedric is two years older than Harry, not three. Albeit, it's closer to three, but still technically two! Say he's two years, nine months older, as we know for a fact he is not three, and if is not three, don't round it up so it is!
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 29 . 8/18/2014
I KNEW James wouldn't tell harry to leave! I was planning to leave you a 'wtf is going on here' comment before I read the endind of this chapter.
Stop being an idiot Harry!
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
Harry's right that it's not his job to teach defense just because the Ministry hag is incompetent. Where he's wrong, I think, is that Sirius and Remus would want him to do it. After the events of the summer and on the Express, I think their opinions might have changed.

I think Hermione has a lot of nerve playing on Harry's guilt and involving him without his permission. Those are not the actions of a friend.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Hermione knows Harry is in no shape to take risks thus year. He's trying to stay safe by not attracting attention. She should find an older student to tutor her and not try to sucker Harry into something that can only end badly for him. Either that or she should approach Professor Flitwick to restart the dueling club.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Like I said ... Anyone can get to Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
According to Hagrid, there's no place safer than Hogwarts. Maybe for others, but I question its safety for Harry. During his time at Hogwarts, he's faced Voldemort in one form or another in years one, two, and four; in the first three years a Death Eater animagus shared his dorm room; and in year three he was attacked more than once by Dementors on school grounds. Safe? Hagrid and Dumbledore must have different definitions of safe than I do.

I think Harry's a sitting duck at Hogwarts. Lucius Malfoy, a marked Death Eater, is able to stroll right into Hogwarts whenever he chooses, and so were Barty Crouch, Jr., and Walden Macnair. What's to stop them from breaking in and kidnapping Harry? Dumbledore of the many chances doesn't seem to have any wards up to keep them out.

To Sirius and Remus, I say ... Be afraid. Be very afraid.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
I have a feeling Harry's wandless magic is going to be getting a workout in Umbridge's class, as long as he's keeping his mouth shut. Really, all that magical pressure is bound to escape somewhere!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Poor Harry can't catch a break! I wonder if Fudge will press charges against him for underage magic. At least he has a train full of witnesses to the fact that it was totally self defense. I wonder if Draco knew this would happen.

Well, at least we know Voldy is still out of commission. That's one good thing ... I guess.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
"Hermione had always felt the need to know everything ..." Given how nosy and prying Hermione can be - and how in-your-face about demanding personal information- it's interesting that she is so upset with Rita's poking around. Yes, I hate it, too. I just think it's ironic.

What neat birthday presents. I particularly like the telescope. I'd love to have a really nice one.

Harry's "issues" sound scary.
sylvelle chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
Gryffindor and the Room of Requirement are both on the 7th floor. aren't they?
1,884 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »