Reviews for Kaleidoscope
raspberryfanfics chapter 1 . 1/20
Awwwe this was so sweet
Lumiere de Venise chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
That was...amazing. I really like the description of the emotions Neji felt and how he viewed Tenten, as well as how, while Neji doesn't fully understand why they're coming now, he is definitely seeing what Tenten is about and is in no way going to reject the feelings. Lee was pretty funny in this fic, especially that ending...awww.
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
It was so sweet of Neji to be so protective of Tenten and I liked how you described the three as a team :)
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
It's always nice to read lighthearted fics like this. Thanks for sharing this!
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awwww! So adorableeeeee! 3
een nihc chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
absolutely adorable. I love all your team Gai fic.
Requiem10 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This story makes me grin so hard it hurts. :3
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
subltely cute, the story has the feel good effect of fluff but its far better written than most other fluffy stories
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was sweet.

I really like the protectiveness and reliability in Team Gai, they're all strong and they depend on each other, they trust each other and I felt it was very sweet how Neji acted first while Lee followed in the bar scene, one of them taking care of Tenten while the other did something else.

It's almost like they're centered around her.

Great job!
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Great story line & believable characters! Loved the part about the habits!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Awe, how absolutely adorable! Love it! _
Moonlight Music Mistress chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I can totally see this happening. I love it! You're a wonderful writer.
e1nav57 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
haha...lee was really funny and so adorable at first...and as the story progressed, it just got better...loved how you made it fluffy, yet not OOC. story!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 6/1/2008