Reviews for Kaleidoscope
Defender of the Light chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This really does a very good job of portraying what Neji feels for Tenten in my opinion. Amazing job.
avery18 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
“Lee!”

“Here!” the idiot answered.

hahaha that just made me giggle :D
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I loved this line: "She was… necessary to Hyuuga Neji, a man who needed very little."
B.Q chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
hehe KAWAII!
Ariel32 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Aw, so sweet! I just had to tell you how much I liked this one. Your stories are so good!
nejix321 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Very good story
nanirain chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
aw. ur still amazing... *sudden mental flash of Lee praising you to death and mentioning 'youthful flames' of beauty adnd art while bawling*... yeah, im on waay too many cold-meds. still luv ur stuff. _.
Sapphire Luna chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
That was a nice ending )
V-chan2k6 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
What? WHAT? I didn't review this when I read it the first time? Well, that just won't do.

Truth be told, I read this one quite some time ago, and I loved it just as much then as I did this time around (I was overdue for some NejiTen love, so naturally, your page was the first one I visited). :) Really, everything you write is just lovely. I think you may have been a prominent contributor to my now-full-fledged Team Gai obsession.

So just letting you know, I've read your stuff for a long time, and I've loved it all; this is certainly no exception.
Falconfire chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aw...last two lines were cute. :3
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
wow, it was greatly IC the whole way. I especially loved lee at the very end. Who knew lee liked to sleep in like the rest of us?
Aperira chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
yet another great fanfic, oh wise, goldberry-sama. I yearn to learn your Neiji and Tenten Fanfiction no Jutsu
elitedream chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Your words flow out so beautifully. I can easily conjure up the loving motions form your story! :D

*admiration.. plus jealousy :P*
Simetra Kain chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
How cute! .~
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I LOVED THE END PART! so good! :D well, ja! see yas!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »