Reviews for Kaleidoscope
Yadda Blah chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Now I like the rain too. Meep!
May chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
aaw...so swet!
Wielder of paperclips chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Okay.. This is an 'Aw' moment. Nice ending. I like your
pilkul chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
that is so cute! i really liek it!byby~yuko kimura~
squidward03 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
sweet... i hope neji will cuddle me THAT way... *stares envily at tenten* but they are meant to be... nejiten rules!
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Wow first time Lee is considerate! Good work!
elementBLUE chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
i loved this one shot! great job! everything from the setting to the scenes were well described and caught the reader's attention.
ma-chan-chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
nice!
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
So kawaii... _ Hope more of this in the future! NEJITEN FOREVA!
FireDragonBL chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
cute _
harukakanata chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Ooh...how SWEET...This is VERY nice! I love it! I really do! I hope you make more great fics like this!
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
great work!
lexkixass chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Istoria's talked about you for a while, about how you're one of her fave authors, so I decided to take a look.

...

*squee*

Now I'm wanting to draw NejiTen art. :P :) I liked this story a lot; I'm going to go glance at your others. Thanks for, well, the awesome story.
potpourrigrl chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Aw... cute, sweet, and to the point. Excellently written!
BrotillaTheHun chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Hrm...a most excellent story. As usual you did an excellent job with the relationship dynamic between Neji and Tenten. I like the fact that Lee had a part in this story. Good dialogue and characterizations. GREAT introspection on Neji's part. Quite a few parts of the fic made me laugh out loud, mostly involving Lee. I like Lee's little coy smile at the end. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you write next.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »