Reviews for Kaleidoscope
a.n.g.e.l chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Aww...that's so cute.
tone chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Nicely done...as usual. Thanks for making my day.
Dyroness chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Wow, that's all I can say!

Beautiful! It would be nice if you continued.. but anyway, great job! I went totally 'aww' XD
Ami Yuy 01 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
*glomps* Thanks so much!

I love it. _ Hehe, what can I say, it's awesome. I really love your style of writing, as xKaelynx said, it's so expressive and "shows" you what's happening and that's one of my favorite aspects of all your fics.

Later and keep it up! _~

~Ami~
dobyuk princess chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
oh my goodness goldberry! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! almost as much as i love this story...) very suttle and sweet, as always. BEAUTIFUL!

~dp
Intangibly Yours chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
E! of course, as always, EXCELLENT AND KAWAII! forever NejiTen fan! hehehe
White Ookami chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Ah! Berry has made yet another Neji/Tenten fic! *claps*

Very, very sweet. Simple words, yeah, but what else can I say? I like Neji's protective nature over Tenten, and that he's realizing that she's actually a girl, rather than simply being just a ninja and just a teammate. Really adds to it all.

Anyhow, wonderful work - can't wait to read more from you soon! Always keep writing!

~MoonLightWolf
bandwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Oh, adorable! Your writing is magnificent. You kept everyone in character. Great job!
Bakutiku chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Ah... very cute and refreshingly different from the typical mission fics (camping in the woods, etc.)
teamgaifan chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Ohh, you! That is just not fair-how can you come up such beautiful stories? Of course I'm writing this with a big grin. I really loved the Neji perspective, a throwback to "The Dress" after the Tenten-dominant perspectives in "Tilting at Windmills" and "Crossing the Acheron" (not that there was anything at all wrong with them!)-just to prove that you can still do it, eh? :D

Best line? "It was strange, but recently every time he looked at her she changed, morphing from fiery kunoichi to loyal teammate to… to a girl, a pretty one that other men seemed to want and yet would never know the value of." I love the way you capture Neji's confusion and dawning realization. And Lee was wonderfully exuberant, as always!
o0Kae-lyn0o chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
oh that was beautiful! ::applauds:: i dont care how many times i've told you this .. but i love your writing! it's so expressive and it shows rather than tells y'know? anyhoo.. thanx for writing this!
Lady Light chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
haha i love it! It's great! Very very good! I liked it tons!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4