Reviews for Role Playing can be Fun
SK-fan7 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
LoooooooL i loved it! It was hilarious! Horo is so funny! And Ren too! But Anna finished me off with the purple party hat hahahahahhaaa
troetel chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Whahah, that was really funny! (really!)

so what if Ren was OOC ,it was briilant! XD

write more (humour) plz
vampire werewolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
funny, i liked it, loved it even hehe
Koloro chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
You really just HAVE to make a second chapter!
LadyKnightOfHollyrose chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
that wasn't crappy!

lol that was so funny with all the head gear!

;D
xImperfectlyX chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Lol! Aweeom Job! IUt was very funny!

- xImperfectlyX
dumdum chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
purple party hat as ren's spike? haha! that part was hilarious... XD
hannah chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
LOL! that was great! are you going to continue it? Please do!
Julia chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Don't worry. This fic was very very funny. Its kinda cool how ya made Ren more...well...happy-like. Anywayz, keep on typin dude
Julia B chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
That waz so hilarious! I wanna read it over and over and laugh my head off!
X chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Whoa...You...are really weird. If you can somehow get more crazy ideas for this thing than me, please stick them in a few more chapters for thsi thing, PLEASE! You could make Manta get Rio's hair and...I...think I just ran out of ideas...I'M SO PATHETIC! WAH!

Anyway, you have one of the weirdest senses of humor I've ever seen, so KEEP IT UP! YAY! :)
KeliKeli chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
*Rolling on floor laughing* THAT WAS HILARIOUS! ~Kya
Author-sama chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
You have mental problems...I love it! _
Miss-Mina-Chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
It was really you write another chapter or is this one-shot?Because another chapter would be great!
Hasuko chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Har har har. Whatcher talkin' about? You're creative when it comes to humor fics. I'm the one that sucks. Oh come on, I would have never thought of that purple party hat. *giggle* I'm actually kinda surprised Ren's in this fic. None of your Mankin fics mention Ren, well, considering he's not the one being paired and all. But anyhoo, yeah I thought Ren was sorta OOC, too. But for the sake of the fic, it's okay. Loved it. Write more humor fics, onegai? I'm encouragin' ya to!