Reviews for Out of the Ordinary
trent chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
passing by chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
i've abandoned the sk fandom years ago coz there were few yohren fics written and only one horoanna fic in the ffnet then. i'm glad author like you have come to spread the ship. for some reason, i really like them. in the anime, anna always paid attention to whatever horohoro said even if he's not talking to her. of course, anna had always replied (painfully on horohoro's part) out of the blue. i don't like anna but she's tolerable when she's with horohoro.

hope that you write more horo x anna fics.
Candyberry chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I like HoroxAnna, nice story, but I was hoping you'd do more.
FiendisHSerapH chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
*grins* *melts* I love HoroAnna as well! We, the story's real nice, not OOC; it's very right. I did imagine the scene happening while I was reading it. Oh yeah! HoroAnna really rocks.

BTW, I haven't finished Addicted. I know that. It's because my draft for the fourth (and sadly, the LAST) chapter is lost; think my mom threw it. *weeps* Thanks for reading my fic and adding it to this C2 community; spread the HoroAnna love! XD

pendulii chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
That was great!Thanks for an interesting read!
hemery chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Aw... cute story. I always thought there was a chance... for horo and anna! I like it. please write more stories like this!
December 05th chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
AWW will yoh find out hope he does and I hope u update soon! :-D
trent chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
best shaman king couple keep writing more
KeliKeli chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Anna sent my HoroHoro flying! Poor Horo-kun! *sniffle* ~Kya
asn water chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
haha i was thinking that hao would've been a better character to put in that situation as well becaus horohoro was acting like him.
Chibi-Ra-Chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Gack! I loved it! That was so cool. Right when Horo-Chan was about to kiss her she kicks him where it hurts! lol this is so great please write more HoroAnna fics!

Hasuko chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
*stifles laughter* I just realized how much humor there was to this pairing. My favorite part of the fic was "Meep." Haha. Well, Horo Horo wasn't really OOC. I mean, we've never really seen him interact with girls much in the series so... And yep, it does kinda remind us of Hao now don't it? Ugh, and I'll never forgive Nirvana for crappifying Card Captor Sakura not like a care much either. Zettai ni yurusanai! Ehehe, I've always wanted to say that. Anyway, the fic was hilarious. Expecting more fics from ya soon. Ja na!