Reviews for Tacos And Tea Parties
Tara Laurel chapter 18 . 7/17/2015
This was incredibly adorable. I was hesitant at first, but fell in love with the story. I loved Fred as a character. I was not a fan of the original story line with Connor. I feel they could've gotten a better actor and had a better story. While I'm glad they gave him a happier ending and had him fighting with Angel in the end of the show, the entire Cordelia/Connor storyline had me wanting to gag. There was a lot of potential there with Angel having a son. I think this version would've see him becoming a much better and more likable character!
MaddAlice chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
I really loved this story!
GalanthaDreams chapter 18 . 2/14/2012
I love your story. I really, truly, sincerely, adore it. I'm glad that everyone has this sort of happiness because as we all know the series didn't give them that. Thank you for the story that has made my day.
Novelist N Training chapter 18 . 12/16/2011
FRED!
Novelist N Training chapter 17 . 12/16/2011
Fred comforting Conner. It's amusing and expected from such a cute kid. Great chapter!
Novelist N Training chapter 16 . 12/16/2011
I can totally see Fred saying that it would be okay. Good chapter! The image of Conner playing Tea Party is hilarious!
Novelist N Training chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
... It's Conner, isn't it?
Novelist N Training chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
Lorne! Awesome!
Novelist N Training chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
Poor scared Fred!
Novelist N Training chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
Daddy! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So cute!
Novelist N Training chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Smart Fred pulls through again!
Novelist N Training chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
I can't get over Fred's innocent-ness. It's just so cute!
Novelist N Training chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Aw crap! Fred's niceness is going to get the best of her!
Novelist N Training chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
I want to read a Billy, but all I have to do is click the next chapter! Cute chapter, by the way. Fred's going all Matilda on us.
Novelist N Training chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Probably terrified. But good chapter!