Reviews for The Hero Biz
Hotgirlow chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
Update soon i love it so far.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
this is a good chapter! Please update soon!
big mak chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
realy cool i love it
Luc Star chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
Wow! This update's been a long time coming. But i'm really glad its finally up. Good to have you back Mallory.

Anyways, nice scenes. Loved the interactions between the different characters. And I'm glad that Buffy was able to help Scott in dealing with his grief.

Take care. Update soon.
Angel-love-buffy chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
love it will thire be more?
Harry2 chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
Sometimes Scott, its OK to let your guard down and let your emotions show. Mourning Jean is not a sign of weakness. Being Cyclops 24/7 IS though!
Star's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Awsome!
KieriToews chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
I really like this story. It's great.
Kat Hawkins chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
oh. is there to be more of these? they are quite interesting.
KieriToews chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Wow, its good so far.
Harpiebird chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
Loved the chapter! Awesome work! Can't wait till you update again.
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
one wonders if Xavier could sense Dawn's "keyness"... also, are any of the slayers also mutants? Wouldn't that be weird.

On the spidey-sense thing-weird to think this is a universe with x-men but no spiderman... how different Marvel Comics must be there...

* Xavier could probably use Cerebro to find slayers ie to help Willow ...
Harry2 chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
I knew it! When you are talking Buffy and Karaoke, it can mean only one thing: LORNE! I do wish Scott would have sung a duet with Buffy. It would have helped Scott in easing the grief of loosing Jean so recently.
kribby chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
this is beautifully written.
Luc Star chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
Wow… I wasn’t sure if you were still working on this story or not. Is this the end of the story though… sure sounded like one. So, Angel and the crew are all dead huh? Hmm… well, ok, I guess not every author will let the good guys come out on top. I’ll admit that I don’t like it, but hey, still a great story nonetheless. Take care of yourself and keep good ones like this one coming our way. Later dude.