Reviews for When Dragonflies Call
Gothicruby chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Whoa, nice story! Cool how you had Spyro say 'Hunter, can I confide in you?' it just lets ya know how close these two are (friendship wise) You gotta add another chapter, i wanna see what happens next! Good luck!
Panthergirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
You're dialouge is great. It really conveys whats going on, but there's a few things that are bothering me. First, there's a lack of detail. Second, when did Spyro find out about his parents? How did he know Ripto had taken them? Why is he just realizing this?

Other than that, do continue!
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Hm... I like it. I'm curious. What the heck is up with HUnter and what would Ripto want with Spyro's parents? (Except maybe the chance to get his worst enemy really really bugged.) So are you going to keep writing so we can find out what's going on or what?
Turquoisephoenix chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Holy cow. The story sort of lacks in description, but the dialogue is brilliant! Never in a fanfic would you see Hunter speaking in such a cold manner. It's makes the reader go "What's happening to Hunter? What's going on? What's going to happen next?". It's a nice tactic to keep the readers on the edge of their seats. Crafty. ;)

Keep it up and write more, please.