Reviews for Philosophical Differences
shejams chapter 1 . 3/3
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
All that, just about Looney Tunes? (I'm pretty sure Logan's right, but the way. I think I can remember that episode.)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Shot at, yes. Hit, no. I'm with Wolverine on this one, shooting at someone is the same as hitting them with intent.
CourtneyHowlett chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hahaha, I loved this! I laughed so hard at Logan's vocabulary, Scott's comebacks and Bobby's feeble attempt to settle things. Good job, and hope you make more like it!
Vee chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
...the ending.

You got me. You totally got me. Their argument was so serious and for FOUR DAYS. Their characters were perfect, the grammar impeccable and the whole thing was so very serious and then... Looney Toons.

Geez, you got me. Wonderful story, bravo!
FanFicReader25 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
That was an even better question than I thought it would be! Another great one shot.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
...

There is really nothing I can say to this.
Celestial Dust chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hilarious!:))))))))
Your Scotty was totally in character but I think your Logan was a bit seemed like he actually doesn't know how to answer Scott's taunting!Which in all reality,we know Logan is a sarcastic annoying son of a bitch.

The ending surprised me!After you said in the summary it was an age old question,I thought they're arguing on the 'Why the chicken crossed the road' question!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Okay, did not see that coming. I am actually laughing out loud at something on the internet, instead of just smirking and then going back to a serious face.
Breyito-Black-Lupin chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Really, I can almost see Charles' face xD
It's just hilarious!
hahahahahaha
And no, it is not.
This was written like 8 years ago but...what the hell!? I need to coment it xD

Kiss!
Zephineange chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
The end is just amazing... I'm laughing so much I think my belly won't take it...

Thank you very much for your story.

Zeph'
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Um...is there an episode where he does?
PurpleRanger chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
...I'm in love. This story cracked me up. Bobby's attempts at interrupting, his sad little hopes of male bonding, and the hysterical ending? PURE GOLD
DecimusSerai chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I realize this was written nearly seven years ago, but OH MY GOD! I just nearly DIED from laughing so hard! I loved it!
Ileah chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
After such a set-up, I was expecting some huge dramatic question (for some strange reason), but that one just made me laugh even harder.