Reviews for Six Degrees of Seperation
Eye Sea Ewe Pea chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I have to admit, this is one of the finest "stories" I've read. I can also see why you may have gotten some negative responses or feel it's under appreciated.

First, this story isn't a story at all. It is a very well crafted character study taken as a single snapshot in time. Anyone looking for an actual plot or story arc will no doubt be confused.

Second, yes there is a "problem" with your Hermione. In my opinion it's not a problem with character analysis, which is fairly spot on, but rather a problem of "voice". The only segment on Hermione that didn't ring true was the one from her perspective, that is because it just didn't "sound" like anything resembling Hermione. Of course with the allusions to past events and character growth it makes perfect sense that a Hermione on the cusp of "getting it" would not sound like canon Hermione. A great bit of character development/study but still very jarring. (The fact that Hermione is a bit of a sacred cow in fanfic circles probably didn't help your reader response.)

As I said before, this is a great story and is now one of my favorites. Thanks!
Rake1810 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Fantastic set of one-shots.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great scene, i don't think Dumbledore is often wrote well.
Modulus chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
OMG! That is among the most well characterized stories of this length in all fandom. The different POVs at the same time... the unique (but more pragmatic, IMO) Hermione... the excellent conversations between Albus-Harry, Tonks-Susan and Moody-Hermione - simply brilliant.
Ralph S chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
Wow. Just wow. This is one insightful fic. The way you put those few moments in written words...

I just hope more people are reading this than are reviewing. Because this little gem needs to be read ;o)

r.
Fibinaci chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
Well done. I especially liked the bits with Tonks and Moody.
Jimbocous chapter 6 . 12/15/2006
This was very nicely done. I especially liked the, for lack of a better word, circular way in which you wrote this. Thanks for a thoughful and engaging read!
Schnuff chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
woww great, the Hermione part was the best ive seen around
gredior chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
That was very nice. Great vision to be in the seventh book. yet, so sad Dumbledore has died
gredior chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Great piece about Dumbledore. I like him..

K continuing on...,
Old Spice the 2nd chapter 6 . 6/30/2005
This is a very well written and interesting story. I have never seen a story written that so many point-of-views (which is, in this case, good). I haven't read a story from Moody's, Tonk's, or Susan's POV (never in the case of Moody). Everything you wrote from their persecptive seems believable.

The only issue I have with your story is the way you protrayed Hermione. It just isn't believable, to me at least. I've never gotten the feeling that she is only good with books. She did pretty damn well against the Death Eaters in book five. This issue is the reason I would only give this four and a half stars.

Overall, this is a very well-written story and, for the most part, I enjoyed it.

I am glad you keeped Ron out of it except for the small mention at the end.
Disco Jesus chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
Very good.

Very nice.

It was interesting, seing every event from multiple perspectives.

I loved it... do something like this again sometime. Your very good at writing multiple POVs
Spinner2074 chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
Very good. I commend you for capturing the flavor of so many. ; )
reader chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
Thanks. It was a nice read.
reader chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I love the way you pulled the Blitz into it. Great. Now I want to read more.