Reviews for Operation INITIATE
ANDREW BAE chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
HEY NUMBER 4 TELL THAT THE DELITEFUL CHILDREN FROM DOWN THE LANE ARE THE MISSING GROUP OF SECTOR Z
NIGEL UNO chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
SEND TO THE MOONBASE THAT SECTER A,B,C AND Z ARE ALL TRAPED IN THE ARTICBASE
Music lover3212 chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
please update I want to find out what happends
Farah chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
No! Poor wally! what weapon was it? I hope it's NOT a gun!
Wings of an Angel 7445 chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
interesting!
dragen95 chapter 7 . 9/29/2006
hey hurry up cy...
couple.freak chapter 7 . 9/5/2006
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IT! I mean it's very inetresting AND you can't leave me in a suspense like that! please update soon!

please!

Sayonara!
Ursa's number one fan chapter 7 . 9/25/2005
Another good chapter - I like wally reaction to the bullies. Sorry I've been lacking on reviews because I've been busy.
Needs to be deleted chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
Well obvioustly Wally can't die so I can rle that out. Whats going to happen! Tell me! please? Oh and please update soon

356
Dennis Tuna chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
did i give u a review..iono...the seconf story i've red of urs...bored...
Denise chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
Nigel Uno, Hoagie Gilligan, Kuki Sanban, Wallabee Beetles, and Abigail Lincoln...wow u noe all te names and lol wallabee sounds like wannabe
ActionGal07aol.com chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
Hiya! That was truly some piece of work there! I love it so far. And by the way, do you remember my one story called A crazy day featuring 3x4 in it? Guess what? I submit new chapters for it finally! Why dont ya be a pal and head over there and see what's new?
hahasss chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
Lol, I picked a weird s/n. XD. you can guess who this is... . Juss giving you a review... Nice chapter too. Seems like it's beginning to become an "edge of ur seat" writing. Continue the good work!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »