Reviews for Drive You Mild
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 8/18
well... I... liked it but i don't know if that is a happy or bad ending.
AI chapter 6 . 6/12
I deeply love your Machiavellian yet not-Sith Emperor Luke. The sheer scale of political intrigue, social engineering, empire building is amazing. And plus his connection with the Force, where he can foresee future events none others know about, must be a heavy burden. Benevolent Dictator is so cool. I love your Fleshed out OCs. I love your Mara who searches for the truth and has the perfect background to understand the grey areas of the Force. I love-hate the ending. It's such a tease, and yet it's a good stopping point for the Luke-Mara arc. Thank you for sharing!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 6 . 6/1
This was very well written. The way Luke and Mara danced around each other and ultimately the way their relationship progressed was done very well. Good job!
bayumlikedayum chapter 6 . 5/7
Just wanted to say that I really loved this story. I loved the alternate vision of Luke and your vision of what the Rebellion would have been without him and what he would have been without the Rebellion. I also thought his and Mara's relationship was fascinating, and far more subtle than you usually see in writing, which I definitely appreciated. So yeah, job well done! Thanks for putting this out into the world; I definitely enjoyed it.
DarkMando chapter 6 . 4/16
I do not have words to properly describe how great this is.
Thank you.
Billy Ruffian chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
As a reader of the EU, I kinda figured out that the Vong would be involved. That said, great story and fine writing.
ksecc1 chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Oh wow. What a powerful love story. It's also fun to see Mara and Luke on the opposite side of the coin. Thanks for writing.
LadyJadePerendhi chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
that was awesome. Epic and touching and K. I loved it. Thank you
Lamon chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Goosebumps man, what an utterly utterly awesome story you have written. And for gods sake just stopping where you did, I honestly want to strangle you. I haven't checked whether you wrote a sequel or not, but god what a Superb story all around.
Excellent!
Grey Bard chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
This was absolutely wonderful, and one of the best Luke AUs I've ever seen!
Dearest Destiny chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
First of all, I love the title of the story. It's such an interesting change, driving someone mild. Secondly, your story had an amazing flow to it. It just sang, literally sang. And last, I love the flipped roles of Mara as a Jedi and Luke as the emperor.
Nemrut chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Brilliant story, really loved the budding relationship between Mara and Luke. The snippets of the Empire books were nicely placed and effective as well.

Really loved this, thank you for sharing.
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
A beautiful ending to a beautiful story.
Finis
-A fan
maesde chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Awesome story. Thank you very much for doing it.

PS: I guess a follow up on the Yuuzhan Vong war would be too much to ask huh? :p
CloudyDream chapter 6 . 3/4/2013