Reviews for Drive You Mild
Nanltesystems chapter 6 . 8/9
God, this is awesome. It's
I most certainly thought I knew what I was getting when I started this: a stereotypical "girl jedi gets kidnapped/arrangedly married by guy sith." Within two seconds, he reveals how above good and evil he is and she always joins him. Even with her comrades wounded or killed by him, she joins him. Now, that isn't this story. It is the most surprising, refreshing stories I've read on here in a while. It avoids the above archetype well (at least until now), mostly with the fact that Mara rattles Luke just as much as vice versa.

This is just great. I can't say enough how surprising well done this story is.
Exogorth
Faraway-R chapter 2 . 5/20
A nice call back, to the discussion on the Grand Moff's situation earlier in the chapter. "I get my way by outmaneuvering them," indeed.

Because it's exactly what Luke is doing to the Republic - outmaneuvering it to follow his plans, with them being none the wiser.
Emerald Stag chapter 6 . 5/14
What a great story! I think I read this awhile ago but it was nice to rediscover it after a time. Loved the gradual growth of the relationship between Luke and Mara from a formal agreement of a marriage to one with actual feelings and how the Force played its part to bring Luke's Empire and Mara's New Republic together for the coming of the Vong. Nice job! :)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 6 . 4/30
This was... Absolutely amazing. Stunning beyond belief. The way they fell in love was realistic, and the end took me by surprise. Mainly the surprise was because I had been so caught up in reading that I hadn't realized... I was on the last chapter.
Marvelous, and one of best fics I've ever seen. :) Thank you for writing this story, Author-sempai.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 4/29
My goodness, does this make my feels all happy. I must read on. I must continue.
dandraft15 chapter 6 . 2/27
Immaculate from start to finish
shyd1 chapter 6 . 2/23
Awesome!
icancounttoduck chapter 6 . 1/8
I have to say when I read your opening note I was intrigued. You seemed so proud of the story that I knew it had to be something special and it didn't take me long to figure out that it really was.

I love the idea of Luke as the emporer, it's an intriguing idea that not enough people have been willing to explore and no one as well as you have.

I will also say that I have been looking for a Luke/Mara story that I truly enjoyed for a long time and this one really hit the spot. She seems to be an underappreciated character in the fanfiction world, and I loved your take on her and your take on her and Luke.

I guess this was just a really long winded way of saying that this story was excellent, and I hope you continue to write Luke/Mara stories.
Dragonjek chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
Oh wow, I stumbled onto this story again. This is one of my top favorite Star Wars fanfictions, along with the Son of Suns trilogy.
Maronett chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
That was stunning.
In a vain hope I will rush to your profile in hoping to find more.
Stunning. Stunning. Stunning
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I know this fanfic is old, but I love the first chapter! It reminds me strongly of Dune-which can only make it better, intended or not!
Oracle chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
Okay, so I love it,like, really love it. The way that Luke handled his position as emperor was perfect, the goodness and natural leadership qualities honed in his time with the Sith. Your annals ofthe empire were fantastically written, it feltlikei was reading an actual historical textbook or commentary, with just enough information to explain and make you think. And dear old Kejal, dear Kejal, who is forever there, remindi g me a bit of Alfred pennyworth. Oh, but I would love to be a fly on the wall when the jedileaned about what was happening!You are a wonderful storyteller and writer, so keep up the good work!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
Kind of wish you would continue this. Very well thought out, thank you
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
Finally a decent explanation for why Luke was hidden on Tantooine