Reviews for Drive You Mild
SeekingLove chapter 6 . 1/8
Beautiful.
Diaspared chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Better than the vast, vast majority of the EU. And I mean that sincerely.

Mara Jade, but more expansively the Thrawn trilogy, were the true gems of the EU. I can't, and won't, say that this is better. That said, this is a damn good look at another way the story could have gone.

Most criticism and praise is meaningless here, since the story has been set for so long now. But, if you're somehow still around to read this, and haven't moved past fanfiction entirely, I really only have one thing to say.

I want to read more of this world, in a way I never did for the EU past a point (the point was the joiners. Yuck.) I want to see how this grand alliance fights the Vong, with a focus on Luke and Mara, not Leia's kids. I just want so much more of this, and I think that might be the greatest compliment I could ever give to a story. It's not the best thing I've ever read; heck, as I said, it's not even better than Thrawn. But it's damn good all the same, and I'm very happy you wrote it.
Fireflies on a Lake chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
love your story, well written and love how you portrayed the characters
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
I have always adored your writing, and this has such a sweet ending.
poppyblueee chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
I am totally speechless. This was an incredible read! You're an awesome author!
Brievel chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
This was... quite an intense piece.
Brievel chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
This is intriguing, I can't believe I didn't read it before. I'm usually not at all a fan of Mara Jade, or Emperor Luke Skywalker, but this is an interesting take.
1GreenEyes chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
As you stated a masterpiece . Well done.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
well... I... liked it but i don't know if that is a happy or bad ending.
AI chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
I deeply love your Machiavellian yet not-Sith Emperor Luke. The sheer scale of political intrigue, social engineering, empire building is amazing. And plus his connection with the Force, where he can foresee future events none others know about, must be a heavy burden. Benevolent Dictator is so cool. I love your Fleshed out OCs. I love your Mara who searches for the truth and has the perfect background to understand the grey areas of the Force. I love-hate the ending. It's such a tease, and yet it's a good stopping point for the Luke-Mara arc. Thank you for sharing!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
This was very well written. The way Luke and Mara danced around each other and ultimately the way their relationship progressed was done very well. Good job!
bayumlikedayum chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
Just wanted to say that I really loved this story. I loved the alternate vision of Luke and your vision of what the Rebellion would have been without him and what he would have been without the Rebellion. I also thought his and Mara's relationship was fascinating, and far more subtle than you usually see in writing, which I definitely appreciated. So yeah, job well done! Thanks for putting this out into the world; I definitely enjoyed it.
DarkMando chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
I do not have words to properly describe how great this is.
Thank you.
Billy Ruffian chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
As a reader of the EU, I kinda figured out that the Vong would be involved. That said, great story and fine writing.
ksecc1 chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Oh wow. What a powerful love story. It's also fun to see Mara and Luke on the opposite side of the coin. Thanks for writing.