Reviews for Drive You Mild
Dragonjek chapter 5 . 9/2
Oh wow, I stumbled onto this story again. This is one of my top favorite Star Wars fanfictions, along with the Son of Suns trilogy.
Maronett chapter 6 . 8/16
That was stunning.
In a vain hope I will rush to your profile in hoping to find more.
Stunning. Stunning. Stunning
I know this fanfic is old, but I love the first chapter! It reminds me strongly of Dune-which can only make it better, intended or not!
Oracle chapter 6 . 4/3
Okay, so I love it,like, really love it. The way that Luke handled his position as emperor was perfect, the goodness and natural leadership qualities honed in his time with the Sith. Your annals ofthe empire were fantastically written, it feltlikei was reading an actual historical textbook or commentary, with just enough information to explain and make you think. And dear old Kejal, dear Kejal, who is forever there, remindi g me a bit of Alfred pennyworth. Oh, but I would love to be a fly on the wall when the jedileaned about what was happening!You are a wonderful storyteller and writer, so keep up the good work!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 3/12
Kind of wish you would continue this. Very well thought out, thank you
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 3/12
Finally a decent explanation for why Luke was hidden on Tantooine
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 3/12
Like how you molded in the Jedi Order, including their survival
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 3/12
Like the point that Vader toned down many of the issues of the Empire. The former slave helping slavery was always a bit hard to follow. Like your description of Luke and Vader's relationship
LOL yeah, I would not let Yoda anywhere near either
Delighfully complicated story! Thank you, Im really enjoying it! :)
Beautiful written
bloodflow chapter 6 . 1/8
Beautiful.
Diaspared chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Better than the vast, vast majority of the EU. And I mean that sincerely.

Mara Jade, but more expansively the Thrawn trilogy, were the true gems of the EU. I can't, and won't, say that this is better. That said, this is a damn good look at another way the story could have gone.

Most criticism and praise is meaningless here, since the story has been set for so long now. But, if you're somehow still around to read this, and haven't moved past fanfiction entirely, I really only have one thing to say.

I want to read more of this world, in a way I never did for the EU past a point (the point was the joiners. Yuck.) I want to see how this grand alliance fights the Vong, with a focus on Luke and Mara, not Leia's kids. I just want so much more of this, and I think that might be the greatest compliment I could ever give to a story. It's not the best thing I've ever read; heck, as I said, it's not even better than Thrawn. But it's damn good all the same, and I'm very happy you wrote it.
Fireflies on a Lake chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
love your story, well written and love how you portrayed the characters
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
I have always adored your writing, and this has such a sweet ending.
poppyblueee chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
I am totally speechless. This was an incredible read! You're an awesome author!