Reviews for Drive You Mild
bayumlikedayum chapter 6 . 5/7
Just wanted to say that I really loved this story. I loved the alternate vision of Luke and your vision of what the Rebellion would have been without him and what he would have been without the Rebellion. I also thought his and Mara's relationship was fascinating, and far more subtle than you usually see in writing, which I definitely appreciated. So yeah, job well done! Thanks for putting this out into the world; I definitely enjoyed it.
DarkMando chapter 6 . 4/16
I do not have words to properly describe how great this is.
Thank you.
Billy Ruffian chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
As a reader of the EU, I kinda figured out that the Vong would be involved. That said, great story and fine writing.
ksecc1 chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Oh wow. What a powerful love story. It's also fun to see Mara and Luke on the opposite side of the coin. Thanks for writing.
LadyJadePerendhi chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
that was awesome. Epic and touching and K. I loved it. Thank you
Lamon chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Goosebumps man, what an utterly utterly awesome story you have written. And for gods sake just stopping where you did, I honestly want to strangle you. I haven't checked whether you wrote a sequel or not, but god what a Superb story all around.
Excellent!
Grey Bard chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
This was absolutely wonderful, and one of the best Luke AUs I've ever seen!
Dearest Destiny chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
First of all, I love the title of the story. It's such an interesting change, driving someone mild. Secondly, your story had an amazing flow to it. It just sang, literally sang. And last, I love the flipped roles of Mara as a Jedi and Luke as the emperor.
Nemrut chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Brilliant story, really loved the budding relationship between Mara and Luke. The snippets of the Empire books were nicely placed and effective as well.

Really loved this, thank you for sharing.
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
A beautiful ending to a beautiful story.
Finis
-A fan
maesde chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Awesome story. Thank you very much for doing it.

PS: I guess a follow up on the Yuuzhan Vong war would be too much to ask huh? :p
CloudyDream chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
this was amazing. kudos!
pandorianlesma chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
This is one of my favorite star wars fanfics, this is the second time I have read it (why this is on chapter 5 not 6). I would ask for a sequel but after almost 8 years I guess its unlikely.
Serendipity chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Oh, the Vong. Vs a united Galaxy? They don't stand a chance.
RedHandedJill44 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Oh my gosh. This story. I don't know if I have enough words to express how much I love this story. I couldn't stop reading it! I wish I found this earlier - Its hard to find good Mara/Luke stories and I just absolutely love AU. Star Wars has the best AU and your story definitely fits into that category. I will definitely be checking out more of your fics.

Back to the current story. Your characterizations were wonderful and very realistic. The character development didn't seem a step out of pace and every chapter had me wishing for more. I was truly sad when this story ended - probably because I wish great stories never end. I just hope Luke and Mara survived the Yuuzhan Vong in your AU. They definitely deserve it.