Reviews for Drive You Mild
Zigzeegee chapter 6 . 5/29
I’ve struggled to find something as well written as Blank101’s work but final this has ticked all the boxes! Fantastic story. Wouldn’t it be amazing if you continued this narrative!
This story is incredible. I have been out of the fandom for ages and had a nostalgic urge for some Luke/Mara fic and I am so glad I stumbled upon yours. Hell, I wish I'd read it when you wrote it- I love the treatment of light/dark and the nuance and sensitivity you have. I could have used that in 2005ish! I can tell this is one I'll be coming back to over time. Thank you so much for your work!
What a gorgeous romance
kayliesol chapter 6 . 9/30/2017
Every time I read this story I’m touched by how beautifully written it is. You make the reader feel such emotion. The relationship between Luke and Mara evolves in such a lovely way. The world is so unique and the whole premise of Luke trying to help unite the galaxy while being on the “evil” side is just so great.

This story remains one of my favorites of all times and I thank you for writing it.

PS: I’d love to see the reactions of other people to their love and how their relationship evolved over time until the war. We get this wonderful glimpse at them coming together but I just want more of your spectacular writing and then _
Nanltesystems chapter 6 . 8/9/2017
God, this is awesome. It's
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2017
I most certainly thought I knew what I was getting when I started this: a stereotypical "girl jedi gets kidnapped/arrangedly married by guy sith." Within two seconds, he reveals how above good and evil he is and she always joins him. Even with her comrades wounded or killed by him, she joins him. Now, that isn't this story. It is the most surprising, refreshing stories I've read on here in a while. It avoids the above archetype well (at least until now), mostly with the fact that Mara rattles Luke just as much as vice versa.

This is just great. I can't say enough how surprising well done this story is.
Exogorth
Faraway-R chapter 2 . 5/20/2017
A nice call back, to the discussion on the Grand Moff's situation earlier in the chapter. "I get my way by outmaneuvering them," indeed.

Because it's exactly what Luke is doing to the Republic - outmaneuvering it to follow his plans, with them being none the wiser.
Emerald Stag chapter 6 . 5/14/2017
What a great story! I think I read this awhile ago but it was nice to rediscover it after a time. Loved the gradual growth of the relationship between Luke and Mara from a formal agreement of a marriage to one with actual feelings and how the Force played its part to bring Luke's Empire and Mara's New Republic together for the coming of the Vong. Nice job! :)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 6 . 4/30/2017
This was... Absolutely amazing. Stunning beyond belief. The way they fell in love was realistic, and the end took me by surprise. Mainly the surprise was because I had been so caught up in reading that I hadn't realized... I was on the last chapter.
Marvelous, and one of best fics I've ever seen. :) Thank you for writing this story, Author-sempai.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
My goodness, does this make my feels all happy. I must read on. I must continue.
dandraft15 chapter 6 . 2/27/2017
Immaculate from start to finish
shyd1 chapter 6 . 2/23/2017
Awesome!
icancounttoduck chapter 6 . 1/8/2017
I have to say when I read your opening note I was intrigued. You seemed so proud of the story that I knew it had to be something special and it didn't take me long to figure out that it really was.

I love the idea of Luke as the emporer, it's an intriguing idea that not enough people have been willing to explore and no one as well as you have.

I will also say that I have been looking for a Luke/Mara story that I truly enjoyed for a long time and this one really hit the spot. She seems to be an underappreciated character in the fanfiction world, and I loved your take on her and your take on her and Luke.

I guess this was just a really long winded way of saying that this story was excellent, and I hope you continue to write Luke/Mara stories.
Dragonjek chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
Oh wow, I stumbled onto this story again. This is one of my top favorite Star Wars fanfictions, along with the Son of Suns trilogy.
Maronett chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
That was stunning.
In a vain hope I will rush to your profile in hoping to find more.
Stunning. Stunning. Stunning