Reviews for Fear Of Falling
xfbuffyfan13 chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
wow...really good. the whole giles/buffy thing is freaky...*shudders at the thought* but it was a really good story line and very original.
Soupytwist chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Well, Boogles, I've told how much I love this story before, but I can honestly say it is one of the best fics I've ever read. You have a grasp on these characters like no other, and this is my favorite B/G story because we all know if it were to happen, it wouldn't end well. ;)
Leah chapter 3 . 7/15/2001
Boo- AWESOME story! I loved all of it! It was so compelling, moving, dramatic, heart-wrenching, it was just...WOW! And you did a really good job of writing this. The ending was amazing as well. Keep it up and don't stop writing! -Leah :)
Lady Night chapter 3 . 3/11/2001
My God that is almost too much to handle. I love it. So deep and moving I hardly know what to say. C'est manifique, mon ami. -LN
JodithGrace chapter 3 . 3/10/2001
Wow..this story was wonderful. If I had realised that it was a B/G ship I never would have read it..but you made it work. Great job!
Joseph B chapter 3 . 3/7/2001
And this story did not disappoint! There aren't many authors who have a strong grasp of the characters, but you definitely do. I always find it impressive when a writer can take established characters such as these and keep them true even when throwing them into extreme -or even unconventional- situations. I especially loved Faith in this story and I'm interested to find out how close to character this will be if/when Faith really does get out of prison. In any case, this is one of my favorite stories now, and dare I say your finest work to date. Keep it up, and I can't wait for the next journey.
tpk757 chapter 3 . 3/7/2001
Wow. As always a WONDERFUL story. That is one of my least favorite 'ships and still I read because I love your stuff! I hope you continue to write.
Kiara Amia chapter 3 . 3/7/2001
Wow...very good!
JayBee-Bug chapter 3 . 3/6/2001
Incredible,gripping story!I really liked it,despite the fact I think Buffy only sees Giles as a father was a convincing 'what-if', ,glad you didn't leave Big Bad out of the story either. *grin*

Anyway,thanks for the great read. ;o)
Heidi Doeing chapter 3 . 3/4/2001
What an AMAZING story. Great work!
Heidi Doeing chapter 2 . 3/4/2001
You must continue this! What a great story! :)
Heidi Doeing chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
My god! I can't wait the two seconds it will take me to get to the next part, but if it's as good as this part... Great work! :)