Reviews for Finally Left Alone
MingLan chapter 2 . 3/22
I feel sorry for you... If you're still doing this. How many years ago..? Nine? That sucks.
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I love Twin signal TT I am really shocked to see how many stories there are here! I thought they'd be more~! Anyway, Good story so far XDDDD
random user 73 chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
please continue! I greatly enjoyed twin signal and your fanfic is coming along really well. Just think with only a few more chapters you could have the beginning of a book! (also there are more than three episodes? Where?)
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
yes you should continue this is one of the best twin signal fan fictions out there and it would be a wast to quit know. i love your story vary good plot.
yz chapter 10 . 9/28/2007
HEY! you should continue this! hahaha i know its hard to get reviews, considering the fact that not many people know about Twin signal- but your fic is absolutely great! in fact its one of my favorites D and my sole favorite of a twin signal fiction

Hope you get the inspiration to write again, the plot's very well constructed and i absolutely adore it
Asuka chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
Yes, you must continue! This story is absolutely adoreable and I must have more I just love the part where they share embarassing stories! You are a very good writer!

BTW, think Signal could have his other lil problem come up soon? I think that'd be amusing (chibi) XD
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Internal author's notes: Unneeded.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/18/2006
I would like for you to continue.
Soni chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
WHERE is the update? How can you keep the story on hold for so long? *dies* *sigh* I hope you remember this story and update/finish it. Please? Is pretty good!
ForThem chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
WOW! this story is awesome! please update soon! .
ryuujin dk chapter 9 . 7/16/2005
things r getting interesting! update soon!
ryuujin dk chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
aah thats what ookai refers to. Good to know! - I liked Maki, he talks like Hagrid. LOL! And I just adore the little policemen robots so i was glad they were hear!
ryuujin dragon king chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
meh he should meet code-kun... . gomen im a fan girl

This is really good, I like it, the first chapter is sure as heck more exciting than the first chapter of my TS fanfic.. (its not posted yet but read it when it is, ne? ) I think this is an interesting idea, and I like violence... O.O I have issues.

BTW... what does Ookai mean? Or do you mean ookii (big)? It's easy to mess that up, but I'm sure Ookai could have a meaning too, so if it does what is it?

To the next chapitre! On y va!
slave4severus chapter 9 . 5/18/2005
Malaysian Snake? ::blink, blink:: Are you sure you did not mean Severus?

Ahem, well I do have to say that although, as you know, I am not familiar with Signal and the gang, I do enjoy reading your writing. Very smooth, good syntax, no spelling mistakes as far as I can tell...and I really want to know more about those snakes..LOL

unknown chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
of most fan fics that i read, this is the best that i have ever read , keep up the good work