Reviews for Aftermath of WannaWeep
Daniel6 chapter 12 . 1/22
Does James Best play Roscoe?
Sharper the Writer chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Nice beginning to the story, Captain!

And nice to see the Tara/Ron connection! :)
Ali chapter 16 . 10/1/2010
I came across this story one night and I read the whole thing in one sitting. I have to tell you I absolutely loved it. Even though I'm a fan of Ron/Kim, there are hundreds of stories with them together and I really enjoy reading fics about other pairings especially if they are well written like this one. Tara and Ron are really cute together. Not a big fan of Josh though but you really show him in a good light.

Keep up the great work.
CountryDancer chapter 16 . 6/10/2009
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! You really know how to write and make people want to read more!
cabrera1234 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
awesome story
dude90716 chapter 16 . 4/17/2008
really, really great story man.

to tell you the truth, i was starting to get a little put off on your stories because of the 'i am' series. now, dont get me wrong, its a great series, but it gets a little repetitive...no offense.

then i made it to this story, and i got my second wind. (yay!)

btw, the artwork that goes with this story, how do i find it? i clicked on your homepage, but i knda got stuck...

i cant wait to read the cotinuation of this story! keep up the good work :).
panda0031698 chapter 16 . 4/13/2008
this was a great story and i am glag it was my first ron/tara story. i also like the fact that you had josh mankey as a good person and not someone who hert kim. and i got to say this story shows you are grate at cliffhangers.

now on to the sequal
Fazo the Great chapter 16 . 11/17/2007
Hello. Its a good story but their were many things that i didnt like.

First of all i think you should have let kim and ron be together in the end and that josh and tara should fall in love. Kim and ron should be together and no one should change that.

Another thing is that you made ron different then how he really is. He is not that strong and you didnt show his goofiness. You showed him as a strong fighter which wasnt true at this time of the series. His goofiness would help save the day and his fighting skills would be to a mininum.

Yori was attracted to ron because he was silly and goofy and you should have portrayed that here with tara.

Also next time dont put too many hospital visits for team possible.

Keep up the good work.
Roy chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Ok you are a realy good writer, but im feeling so bad about this Ron/Tara relationship. I am not sure if i want to read "four friends" after this. BUT, your writing is VERY impressive, I coud not stop reading hoping for a Kim/Ron in the end.

Roy
Rebecca chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
Hey I Just Wanna Say That I Absolutly LOVED your Aftermath of Camp WannaWeep Story..Ive Only Just Finished The Story And Would Love It Even More If You Created Sequel Will You Please Message me When and If You Have Done The Sequel And Posted It If You Do it. Thank You So Much For This Great Story...From Rebecca.

Or
Danny-171984 chapter 16 . 3/13/2007
I don't know what to say. I have mix feelings. Some are good, some are bad. Sigh. But what I hate the most is that I can't stop reading it. Now I HAVE to read "Four Friends."

Danny-171984 chapter 15 . 3/13/2007
The story is really touching...but I still feel like I'm betraying Kim and Ron by continuing reading this story. Damn your awesome writing skills! lol...sigh...

Danny-171984 chapter 10 . 3/13/2007
This chapter...the last part...It was really sweet and all, but...One part of me (like a 20%) like that part/explanation of Kim about Ron, the other part completely HATES it. It's like the whole idea of Ron/Kim as a couple is been completely tumble down. Sigh...I don't know if I should keep reading. I'm a big fan of Kim/Ron and this is like 'tearing' my whole idea apart. What do you recommend me to do?

Danny-171984 chapter 8 . 3/13/2007
Man...it seems that this will not be a kim/ron story...but that doesn't mean that I don't like the story. It's pretty nice. Mostly about Ron. I haven't seen Rufus in a while. Rufus IS a big part of Ron's life too.
Danny-171984 chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
Wow...Ron is 'unstoppable.' But the thing that is eating me up is that this is a Ron/Tara. Sigh...I will keep on reading. I don't know why, but your style of writing is like...hypnotizing. I can't stop reading. Now, I'm off to classes...