Reviews for What You Do For Love
keller12917 chapter 1 . 4/22
Where is the continuation?! I want to read more. This was great!
Bree chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
HOLY SHIT! that was so intense! you HAVE to write more...please i'm begging you!
Bree chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
MORE MORE I WANT MORE! PLEASE
BSCfan chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Awww... why couldn't David and Leslie both fall off the balcony? LOL just kidding. I like how you portrayed what a evil person David is by him throwing Leslie off the balcony. He was the one who drove her crazy anyway!
pam chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Im a fan of AMC myself and I actually missed that episode! but it was good and I want dixie and Tad to be finally together to!
Angel chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
David wouldn't do that! He's not a crazy person ya know.!
Shanie chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Hey there, it's my first time at this site, and my first time reading a story. Actually, I thought it was pretty good...and pretty close to something that could have happened on AMC...

Although, I haven't watched AMC in about 3 years or so on a regular basis...I think it could be a scene..

good job : )
Cassatt chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Well, I wouldn't agree with you that it sucks ;-), but I do have a few practical suggestions for you. One is to think about the format of what you're writing, how easily will it be for someone to read? One long paragraph with changing dialogue and descriptions is difficult to follow for a reader, imho. With each change of perspective / character there should be a new paragraph / line. I hope that made some sense. Secondly, there are misspellings, so perhaps using a spell check program prior to posting would be helpful.

And how much could it suck to have David be shown for the snake he really is?