Reviews for Goodbye
inconsistency chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Tomoyo finds out that Eriol is moving back to England when Terada-sensei announces it to the class, just like everyone else. She says good-bye to him the day he leaves, along with Sakura. Eriol has no need to "pass along her regards" to Spinel, Nakuru, and Kaho, because they were all there with Eriol. She never screamed about it, or seemed particularly upset or interested, especially compared to her frantic call to Sakura when she found out Syaoran was trying to leave without telling anyone. For the love of canon, stop inserting artifical Eriol/Tomoyo "moments" where they don't fit and are completely contradicted by canon.
YunCyn chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Nice use of subtlety. You leave it up to the readers to imagine what might or might not happen, what they might or might not be thinking. Perhaps some would want more description or a clearer message... but the vagueness is on purpose, I believe and it implies plenty of feelings. :) One would think it was a prologue to something though... but anyway, it was interesting. :)
Elvirna chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
God,you're good alright!

I don't have any more to say...
scarlet03 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
*sniffs* that really made me teary-eyed...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
nice story but i wish you didnt end it here. it just doesnt seem right. maybe you could add another chapter?
B0nz-Ein chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
WHAT DA HELL ? SO DOEAS THAT MEAN ? OH NO does that mean that Eriol Stays With Kaho ? and leaves how is that a ext fic :'( but its really good still i started crying but please can u make it longer !

B0nz
GabbyAbby chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
oh, that was cute, I do think it should have been a little longer, but it's cute

nice story

amethyst sweet angel
BlueberryOcean chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
That was so sad I almost cried. You wrote it very well. The hidden meanings worked.