Reviews for Missing Data
Devon chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I really enjoyed the style of your story. All of your segments were very well written. I'm a bit confused by the first one, though. Didn't John get rescued by Lara near the end of the movie? Unless you're one of those people who believe the entire ending was a dream John had while halo'd.

"House by the lake" was a great read. The last line sent chills up my spine. It could be the start of an excellent AU fic.

"Fade to Black" was awful. The story was wonderful but it made me feel awful. It was a very powerful ending, but I wish things hadn't happened the way they did.

"The Girl" is as excellent as all the others. It was really interesting to see how bitter and caustic John was capable of being. Despite that, he's still the courageous and caring man from the movie or he would have never helped Agatha. But the ending: it drives me nuts that you end the story with a question the reader will never know the answer to.

"Red Ball" is arguably the best story out of the lot. I like it because everyone is so in character. John's thoughts as he drove away with Agatha seem like exactly what John from the movie would be thinking at that point in time. I was so aggravated at the end because I wanted to know what happened next! You're really good at cliffhanger endings, aren't you?
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I've never read a Minority Report fanfic, but this was really good! I like the alternate paths.
SpadesJade chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This was very, very good. I liked all of them, although I think that a few of them could possibly be something more than what they were. Such as "Red Ball," and also "The Girl." I really enjoyed this little trips down alternate paths, though, and I especially liked "Red Ball," now that I think about it, because it had a good opening for something else. And the one where Sean grows up to become a precrime detective and then Agatha latches onto him at the end with the "Can You See" sent chills up my spine.

Great job.

SJ
shinigami.no.baka chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I've always loved the story format of Five Things That Never Happened To...

I enjoyed reading the five segments, and in particular, segment #5 was my favourite. Have you written any other material? I think segment 5 would make an excellent AU Minority Report fic... you have a very talented grasp of writing.

All in all, a very enjoyable experience. I hope to see more fics from you _