Reviews for Mayhem at the MoM
Chinagirl18 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Wow, I really like this story! Unfortunately, I see that the last update was 9 years ago. I would personally love it if you updated this story (and maybe did spell/grammar check prior to posting) so I know what happens to Tonks!
laine chapter 8 . 5/16/2005
wow! Wow! Wow! please update soon! this was amazing! great job! how could you leave such an evil cliffhanger? J/K. but update, please!
jen chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
there are no words to explain the feeling I have now. I cant stand cliffhangers! but I still love your writing. awsome chapter. a little short, but no worries. okay, I will stop babbling and go find more stories, being the freak I am. UPDATE SOON!
Backroads chapter 8 . 4/15/2005
As much as I hate Fudge, I can't help but be disturbed at that discussion. Such villainy.
delumacar chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
What a great story, but there are some spelling mistakes in it. I really want to know what happens next, so update soon please!
chironstar chapter 7 . 3/19/2005
I'm so glad that you found a way to bring back Sirius (I hope he comes back in the 6th book...even though it's highly unlikely)...But OMG! HOW COULD YOU KILL PERCY? NO! It's too cruel! Please, bring him back!
Emmeline Black chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
I LOVE it! Sirius is back! Woohoo! I'm a very happy person. But Percy died. That's no fun. I don't really like Percy, but I didn't want him to die either. I'm glad he apologized to Dumbledore and Arthur before. Keep up the great work and update soon!

Alicia
Backroads chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
*twitch* *scream of bloody murder* HOW COULD YOU!
Alavons-Child chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
* Guilt* I'm sorry it upset you lamb/Sam. I'm afraid Percy was hit with the killing curse so he can't come back.

On a brighter note more chapters to come ( I couldn't leave it without Harry seeing Sirius could I? Pleanty more action to- that was the warm up..)

Thanks for reviews :)
jen chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Wow. Dramatic! I absolutly love it that Sirius came back! Awsome! Great chapter. Update soon! Hope Tonks is okay. And poor Percy. arthur is going to feel guilty for the rest of his life!
LambSam chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Are you going to write another Chapter.

I cried when Percy died. Please Let him be alive by some miracle.
DarthRoden76 chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
I love it, Percy to the rescue...who would have thought? lol! Great Job, cant wait to read more, and if you would, please read and review my own fanfics as well.
Backroads chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
You know... I can almost understand where Bellatrix, in all her paranoia and villainy, is coming from. How would you feel if your sister handed you over as a Death Eater? Grr.

Poor Tonks, though. Somehow I don't think Percy is going to be able to get through to her.
Jen chapter 6 . 2/27/2005
Wow. Love this story! Hope you update really soon! I also hope Percy is wrong and Sirius will come back! But, guess we can't have everything.
Jen chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
wow suspensful! Upddate soon!