Reviews for Once In A Millennium
BlueMew chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
I'm impressed. Not only have you decided to highlight characters that rarely are given any spotlight, but you're handling it incredibly well.

The accents were a tad overzealous in the first chapter, better in the second.

I may be wrong, but I believe that somehow Dok is related to Jan and Luke. Then again, I could have heard this from wtfsad, and she could just be making that up. You should go over to the Hellsing community at lj and ask.

And finally, I may review this on hellsingreviews on lj. Be watching.
A Schrodinger Fan chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
This story has potential to be Great! I like it so far! Its nice to see people write About the millenium for a fucking change! I swear, so many people write about Hellsing and Iscariot as if they where the only Characters on the show. It's really another thing that bugs me is when people write about Hellsing AFTER millenium been wiped out. Well enough of my ranting, your a good writer. But I do have a question, where is the story going anyway? Are you going to write background for everyone THEN reach a story? I'm just curious. Besides no plot, It's a good and well written up the good work!
DreadNot chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
Loving it. I enjoy seeing the characters who get so little attention getting their moments in the spotlight.
Constantly Baffled chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
Excellent beginning for the Valentines, nobdy has really even paid them much attention.
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
What can I say? Another awesome chapter, bud! You know, I rarely think of the Valentines as part of the Millenium operation, but that's probably because my biggest impression of them came from the anime. They happen to be two of my favorite villains, and you did a mighty fine job with them! _

Just a quick piece of advice (which you probably are already planning to do): start with the minor characters and work your way up to the top, ending with the Major. More dramatic buildup, ya know? (Also, I wouldn't have the portly little Fuhrer appear in ALL of these stories if I were you. Might make 'em too similiar.) Anyway, I look forward to reading your next installment. Keep up the good work!
Vati Kazimir chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Very well done. You're expanding the view on the characters like it's nobody's buisness. Go you! If there's more to come, I'm looking forward to seeing a chapter about Doc. This is on my favorites and author alert list at once! Keep it up! _~
A Schrodinger Fan chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
This story looks like it has potential. You should keep writing it! And you should Make a part with Schrodinger in it too! It's just a suggestion.
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Not bad, not bad at all! All of the Millenium villians were introduced and killed off so fast that it was hard to infuse them with much personality. I always enjoy it when writers expand on minor characters, making them more memorable than the original series would allow. You seem to be particularly talented at this (if ch.1 is any indication), so this bugger's going into my favorites section. You're doing a fantastic job; keep writing!
Kiyuu-Chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
wow. this has to be the first one-shot focused on Dandy that i've ever seen XDD

...his name is hard to spell ._.