Reviews for Different
DarkPheonix chapter 16 . 2/14
I love this story! _ Good job on it. I've read it about 90 times now lol
BBxRAEshipper chapter 16 . 2/12
PLZ UPDATE PLZZZZZ DAM WHY DID"NT U?
Okay first i am really annoyed when people use Raven instead of Rachael and what is up with Rich? Why not Dick (okay, that does sound pretty bad but it is his name) I mean what was the point of giving them their REAL NAMES when Raven was Raven and why was Raven a DEMON when she has two HUMAN PARENTS? IT DOES NOT ADD UP! Oh and i think Slade should had have a better story and TRIGION (MY FAV VILLAIN) was REALLY WEIRD!
Oh and i mean this in a critique-cal way Okay! Sorry i was being a little harsh BUT 3 YA!
MusicalMelody001 chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Gee, that last chapter sounds awesome. *Hint Hint*
Love the story! Please please PLEASE finish it?
blackeyeshadow24 chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
This was THE best chapter by far. If you're actually ending it here...I'll-I'll cry!
blackeyeshadow24 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Finally! I love Gar so much. I mean, he's giving me butterflies! Glad Im finally catching up to everyone.
blackeyeshadow24 chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
I guess Raven's mind-reading power is starting to work. Feel so bad for her. She has awesome friends though.
blackeyeshadow24 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Ha. I always wanted to throw an anti-dance. Unfortunately, it never happened. Great chapter!
blackeyeshadow24 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
The whole Beast Boy, Cyborg argument was hilarious. I'd be Cyborg(ok, Ill call him Victor) in that situation. Love how Mr. Mod is the math teacher. I'd like to see a scene between him and Raven.
blackeyeshadow24 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I love how you have Raven stand up for everybody. In a way, she's slowly bringing all the Titans together. Keep up the good work.
Yeya the BlackPhoenix chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
So. When's that last chapter comin in?
Midnightgirl10 chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
Dude I know your not just gonna quite writing this story right? It's to freaken good to just stop like this!
Willow Pierce chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
its over? AWWWWW :(
Dead But Breathing chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
really good chapter...what did gar say?
wolfhead chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
Awesome awesome story. :)
xSaffire55x chapter 16 . 12/4/2011