Reviews for Different
Mortal Guardian chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
Finally an update. I was about to get around to authors whose stories I have on my alert list and ask them if they'll up date. Your one less person I'll have to address.

Nice to see Raven opened up to Garfield about her "destiny." Now how is Garfield going to handle Slade?

Looking forward to the rest. Update immediately.
jimmyhere chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
::Brain hurt::

Probably not the best chapter, to be honest. A little strange with Slade.

I'm just happy you updated.

You ahould do it again. It's so much fun. I wish to see what happens next! And when will Gar and Raven ~~kissy~~kissy~~

More soon?
Pozest-Illusion chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
I was so happy to see this chapter! SO happy! But you know what would make me happier? If yu's upload ANOTHER chapter! I really love this story! It's very well written! Keep it up!
Zarola chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
I'm not pissed at you. I'm pissed at Slade. How and the hell did he get up there without making a sound?
DSFJSDKLJF chapter 12 . 6/24/2006
Dude! Great chapter! When will you update again? Please do it soon! I'm loving this story!

VampireApple chapter 12 . 6/23/2006
I think I should just stop reading TT fics all together. You people make that idiot Robin likable and it drives me crazy. I mean that in the best way possible, by the way.

And it’s so funny, trying to teach Robin how to go out with Starfire. Bah. I had that happened to me once. Only the dude they where trying to set me up with was someone I saw only as a brother, and then I slowly started to hate him...

Huh, hope that doesn’t happen to Robby and Starts. Eh, I’ll be waiting for the next chapie.
TotA chapter 12 . 6/23/2006
OOH! this is really-really-really- -insert a kazillion 'really' here- XD

I hope you update soon XD

It's such a good story, i can't wait to see what happens next

Wells, i'm going back to chapter one to read the story again XD

Until the next chapter!

JA~! D
Objective Reviews chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
OMG I'm a member now! :) I like this story! And shouting! I really like shouting too!
Rusty4Coke chapter 12 . 4/26/2006
hello good story youve written- ow who i am kiddin ITS BRILLIANT! jees how do you find time to write so much my eyes are burning but i dont care this brilliant x like a milion you should write teen titans episodes! seriusly you rule one of the best stories ive read yet that has to be true! You rule! (just as an extra note please write more) Rusty :D
ancient midnight chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
very good
Egglette chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Was the thing with weed in there before? 'Cause I don't remember that.

Ah, well, love still. -reads on-
Egglette chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Introduction of Slade! No AU is complete, no story is complete, without Slade.
Egglette chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
Aw. Good second chapter; sometimes its hard to keep the same flow as the first, especially if the first is popular.
Egglette chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Because I'm bored, and your story is so awesome, I'm gonna reread and review.

Hope you don't mind.
Cdlover chapter 12 . 4/14/2006
*Is looking very impatient*

*Gets on knees and begs*

*Cries due to lack of updates*

Please update!