Reviews for Different
kingofwaffles13 chapter 12 . 2/27/2006
awesome! keep going pleze
CrystalWithWings chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
isin't selina kyle catwoman? great story by the way !
Cdlover chapter 12 . 2/15/2006
HEY! me again!

Just wanted to say that I am going to direct you to a REALLY REALLY REALLY good Lily/James story.

Heres the catch:

You have to update this story already!

The story name is Fooled around and fell in love, by Eye Heart Music. And they already have the sequel up, trust me, this is a story worth reading!

The deal has been made.

SeeYa!
Drifting One chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
You are honestly very good! I once made the entrire cafeteria shut up too! Yeah, I'm a bit strange, but thats alright with m,e!
Drifting One chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
I kick people on the shins too. It really is fun! Especially if they're bastards. Wow, your chracters are easy to identify with!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I think I could be a cross between Selena/Serena and Raven. I have twop frineds. Well, I have more than two, but anyways. One has been sexually abused. SHe's now normal except for major anger management. The other one was physically abused when She qwas younger. She blocks it out zand thinks of suicide, but not because of that. Kids at school are evil. I'm not goth, but am an outvcast. It happens to abused kids and poets, like me. Quote sad, actyually. But I like to rant, I love your story. Kinda sad thoguh. But very good.
Sasscreech chapter 12 . 2/12/2006
Absolutely awesome story. I love it! Please update soon.
d chapter 12 . 2/12/2006
keep it up and update soon! i want to see her party!
mywinterstar chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
CATWOMAN! Gotta love google search. Gr8 story btw
toenail chapter 12 . 2/8/2006
Oh, when Vic said, "My baby," I thought for a moment, "He's married? He's pregnant? Isn't it a bit early for him to be looking after a baby?"

But... *shrug* anyways, I hope you update soon!
CrystalWillow chapter 12 . 2/6/2006
awesome! love it! please update soon!
Taigh chapter 12 . 2/6/2006
This is a really cool story! I like the way that you show Gar and Raven's blossoming relationship, and Raven's fears about her sixteenth birthday. I also feel I must congratulate you on, even if they aren't the titans in this fic, the way that you bring out all of the characters' personalities. Well, I hope your ego is suitably inflated now, I'm just gonna get back to waiting for you to ... UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 12 . 2/5/2006
eight days? wow. that IS incredible. but i, for one, believe that it was severely worth it. so thatnk you for updating, and i cannot wait to read more. oh, btw, did you know that you can now reply to reviews using the "review reply" option? very neat idea on the part of i must say.
Hide-because-it's-me chapter 12 . 2/5/2006
Yeah, thank god, an update again! You wouldn't believe if I said that I was gnawing at my fingernails with nothing but pure anticipation and finally realizing that I ate up my hands, would you? I wouldn't either, for how should I be able to write these lines then?... well, forget that...I'm hopelessly crazy...

Ah, a chapter for relaxing, good job. The relationships are developing so wonderfully. But now, PLEASE let that damn birthday come!
AbeilleN chapter 12 . 2/5/2006
I like the story, its on my fave list.

I like the plot, it's...it's...uum...different and don't change it, I like it that way.

just so u no, were not 'lowed 2 reply 2 reviews, its on this list thingie, sometimes FanFiction delete the story! don't let them delete the story! It's too good!

x