Reviews for Different
SeeDub chapter 12 . 3/25/2006
This is a good story, I can't wait until the next chapter is out. I'd like to point out, however, that you've made some grammar mistakes. You misspell "tired" as "tiered" and "onto" as "unto" I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm completely anal about spelling mistakes, and the like. But the story is great! yay!
RaventhePortal chapter 12 . 3/4/2006
Awesome! I finally finsished reading all the updates, can't wait till the next chapter! Update soon.

Eltron chapter 12 . 3/1/2006
I like this story, you manage to hang onto originallity despite venturing into an area that has been covered... a few times. BTW what is this DCC thing? Keep writing, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Peace.
kingofwaffles13 chapter 12 . 2/27/2006
awesome! keep going pleze
CrystalWithWings chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
isin't selina kyle catwoman? great story by the way !
Cdlover chapter 12 . 2/15/2006
HEY! me again!

Just wanted to say that I am going to direct you to a REALLY REALLY REALLY good Lily/James story.

Heres the catch:

You have to update this story already!

The story name is Fooled around and fell in love, by Eye Heart Music. And they already have the sequel up, trust me, this is a story worth reading!

The deal has been made.

Drifting One chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
You are honestly very good! I once made the entrire cafeteria shut up too! Yeah, I'm a bit strange, but thats alright with m,e!
Drifting One chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
I kick people on the shins too. It really is fun! Especially if they're bastards. Wow, your chracters are easy to identify with!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I think I could be a cross between Selena/Serena and Raven. I have twop frineds. Well, I have more than two, but anyways. One has been sexually abused. SHe's now normal except for major anger management. The other one was physically abused when She qwas younger. She blocks it out zand thinks of suicide, but not because of that. Kids at school are evil. I'm not goth, but am an outvcast. It happens to abused kids and poets, like me. Quote sad, actyually. But I like to rant, I love your story. Kinda sad thoguh. But very good.
Sasscreech chapter 12 . 2/12/2006
Absolutely awesome story. I love it! Please update soon.
d chapter 12 . 2/12/2006
keep it up and update soon! i want to see her party!
mywinterstar chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
CATWOMAN! Gotta love google search. Gr8 story btw
toenail chapter 12 . 2/8/2006
Oh, when Vic said, "My baby," I thought for a moment, "He's married? He's pregnant? Isn't it a bit early for him to be looking after a baby?"

But... *shrug* anyways, I hope you update soon!
CrystalWillow chapter 12 . 2/6/2006
awesome! love it! please update soon!
Taigh chapter 12 . 2/6/2006
This is a really cool story! I like the way that you show Gar and Raven's blossoming relationship, and Raven's fears about her sixteenth birthday. I also feel I must congratulate you on, even if they aren't the titans in this fic, the way that you bring out all of the characters' personalities. Well, I hope your ego is suitably inflated now, I'm just gonna get back to waiting for you to ... UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »