Reviews for Different
bbrae fangirl chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
omg first off all u are forgetting to put on spaces and two u need more romance that is what i'm reading this for.
bbrae fangirl chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
So far i think that your giving people from the Teen titans new names, that makes it really confusing to me please tell me who's who because i don't want to read and be confused at the same tiime
random girl bbra chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
ugh come to the part were they are going to kiss soon i'm getting tired of seeing Raven feel like she's in love but not express it. Hurry up the love would ya'!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I think raven and beast boy are cute together
LilLinkGirl chapter 16 . 10/29/2015
No more? Oh and it's a little late but Selina Kyle Catwoman (do I win the points lol)
Dragonspirit996 chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
Awww... I wish you'd post the last chapter... I wanna see how it ends :)
RandomPerson chapter 16 . 9/19/2015
WHAT! NOOOOOOOOOOO! WHERES THE LAST CHAPTER!?
RandomPerson chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
Silena Kyle is Catwoman!
MagicalMuzic chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
OMG please update, I love it so much!
amber chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Is this before the teen titans. And I love your fanfic
Gem-of-Scath chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
Love the story. I just finished chapter 16 when I finally noticed you haven't updated since 2008. Disappointing:(
The Author chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Hi. First off I have an amateur blog where, I write reviews for stories, books, TV shows, and movies. I would be very happy to write a review for this story! But to the review part. (PS. i'm not gonna put much in this one 'cuz i'm gonna put it on my blog) This is an amazing story. Simply Amazing. As i was reading this I burst into fits of laughter, almost cried, and gasped out loud then had to explain why [awkward], but most of all it felt like real life. You knew the characters so it felt more serious. You knew the stories so it felt more painful. Thank You For This Amazing Story.
-The Author
riverraiden chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
The next one is the last one, and it's been almost six years since you last updated. Girlie! What happened? Did you lose the chapter or something? It was going so good, too...
dj25taz chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
Love it
TimeWasters chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
This is a cool story. Even though the last chapter isn't on here yet. Writers block?
552 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »