Reviews for Different
LilLinkGirl chapter 16 . 10/29/2015
No more? Oh and it's a little late but Selina Kyle Catwoman (do I win the points lol)
Dragonspirit996 chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
Awww... I wish you'd post the last chapter... I wanna see how it ends :)
RandomPerson chapter 16 . 9/19/2015
WHAT! NOOOOOOOOOOO! WHERES THE LAST CHAPTER!?
RandomPerson chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
Silena Kyle is Catwoman!
MagicalMuzic chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
OMG please update, I love it so much!
amber chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Is this before the teen titans. And I love your fanfic
Gem-of-Scath chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
Love the story. I just finished chapter 16 when I finally noticed you haven't updated since 2008. Disappointing:(
The Author chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Hi. First off I have an amateur blog where, I write reviews for stories, books, TV shows, and movies. I would be very happy to write a review for this story! But to the review part. (PS. i'm not gonna put much in this one 'cuz i'm gonna put it on my blog) This is an amazing story. Simply Amazing. As i was reading this I burst into fits of laughter, almost cried, and gasped out loud then had to explain why [awkward], but most of all it felt like real life. You knew the characters so it felt more serious. You knew the stories so it felt more painful. Thank You For This Amazing Story.
-The Author
riverraiden chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
The next one is the last one, and it's been almost six years since you last updated. Girlie! What happened? Did you lose the chapter or something? It was going so good, too...
dj25taz chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
Love it
SophYAY chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
This is a cool story. Even though the last chapter isn't on here yet. Writers block?
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Okay, I haven't reviewed on this story yet but I am now. This. Is. Amazing. I am in love with this story and if it were a person I'd be dating it. (...Don't tell my boyfriend...) It was hilarious how flustered Rich would get around Kori. XD And that song Gar wrote for Raven, that was cute too. A'ight, not much else to say... I still love this story. And you said that you would have another chapter...but where is it? :'( You can't leave us hanging! Okay, honestly I could go for hours on this review saying each detail that made my laugh, want to cry, jump up and do a victory dance, etc. But I'm gonna stop myself here. :3
DarkPheonix chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
I love this story! _ Good job on it. I've read it about 90 times now lol
BBxRAEshipper chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
PLZ UPDATE PLZZZZZ DAM WHY DID"NT U?
Okay first i am really annoyed when people use Raven instead of Rachael and what is up with Rich? Why not Dick (okay, that does sound pretty bad but it is his name) I mean what was the point of giving them their REAL NAMES when Raven was Raven and why was Raven a DEMON when she has two HUMAN PARENTS? IT DOES NOT ADD UP! Oh and i think Slade should had have a better story and TRIGION (MY FAV VILLAIN) was REALLY WEIRD!
Oh and i mean this in a critique-cal way Okay! Sorry i was being a little harsh BUT 3 YA!
MusicalMelody001 chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Gee, that last chapter sounds awesome. *Hint Hint*
Love the story! Please please PLEASE finish it?
548 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »