Reviews for Different
drowningmysorrow chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Terra is a bitch

she acts like sucha witch

so raven can kill her in a sitch

then she can go to hell and meet her daddy ;D

And that lady "bruce" was with is BATWOMAN! (I think) -sweatdrops-
Titan Lover chapter 16 . 2/15/2010
I k ow you haven't updated in a while, but would you? For me please?

I really like your story!

Rae.
DarkRapture chapter 16 . 1/23/2010
Can I ask one question? (this one doesn't count) Why is it that every friggin time I come across an excellent fanfic, ITS NOT DONE! Fate is cruel... So, without further ado, PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE A SOUL, YOU WILL COMPLETE THE STORY! I will be sad if you don't, and if I'm sad, then kittens will die. Do you really want that on your conscience? Thank you.

DarkRapture
BBxRaeandPercyxAnnabeth chapter 15 . 12/11/2009
please update chappy 17 plz! im dying from not knowing!
BBxRaeandPercyxAnnabeth chapter 16 . 11/26/2009
Please update ir I will diE! i love this story! it rocks my socks off. its awesome.
Spiritedheart4ever chapter 16 . 8/15/2009
plz update soon! man this story was pure awsomeness, Kawaii even! exit stage right(sorri,a pink cat named snagglepuss is in my head!)and the kissing scene, o my gosh i wa so sized up that my brother told me to shut up when i wuz squee-ing! in simpler terms (boring) i absoulutly Loved it! more plz!
Waterdog chapter 16 . 5/13/2009
Please post the last chapter, this story is so good! I must see the end! Go Gar and Raven!
Lyla D chapter 16 . 4/11/2009
PLZ UPDATE... *wild look in eye* plz plz plz plZ YOU HAVE TO... MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT PLZ UPDATEE
Matilda chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
Is Selena Wonder Woman? I think it is! By the way I love this story it's so cool
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 16 . 1/5/2009
please continue!

kisse

maryam
Krystal McKenna chapter 16 . 11/7/2008
I just have you tell you right now how much I absolutely ADORE this story. It's awesome beyond words.

Chapter 15 seems to have disappeared, however...

Can't wait to read the rest (even if that means it's over). :)
MercuryPilgrim chapter 16 . 10/25/2008
omg i totally love this story! its amazing!
MysticalPearl chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Oh my god! :O

I read this three years ago and loved it so much and have always wondered where it went! I've been searching for three days and found it! Oh my god I'm so happy!

Sorry. I'm kinda prattling now...

Anyway, I LOVE this story to bits. I'm definitely adding it to my alert list.

MysticalPearl*
Juleskat101 chapter 16 . 6/21/2008
aw..that means i have to wait...anyways... kori sounds funny like "O MY GOD HOW AM I DATING THIS MAN?"
Juleskat101 chapter 15 . 6/21/2008
aww... raerae is in love w/ gargar! *tears up* im sorry, im just *blows nose* so emotional and FOR JESUS CHRIST I NEED ANOTHER TISSUE HERE! GOSH THESE..THESE...UH! THESE STUPID MAIDS! oh, ma-ids! *terra,kitten, and blackfire come up dressed up in a really ugly dress* Oh! MAIDS YOU SUCK! GO AWAY! YOU OWE ME $183,286,372,367,2! stupid bitches...
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »