Reviews for Different
DarkChild5 chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
I really like this. Update soon!
dana1313 chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
rock on! i love this story! it's so frkn kick ass! keep it up!
Black-Rose chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
i like your stories. Raven seems a bit like me, only no abusive father. i liked how you fixed in the charaters like that, not just introducing them all at once as many fanfictions do. And how you worked in relationships between charaters and betrayals and former events.
LadyMaundrell chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
this is so good! poor poor kori n raven... update soon!
Green Energy chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
it was very good but you should make more chapters but take ur time just tell me when you finish ok-ay
demonspawn666 chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Hey, hey! Me likes, very much _ Hope you can update soon!
The Last chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
I like it!

You've kept them in character very well, and Garfield's family is hilarious. The relationships are true to self- though Terra beating up Gar seemed a tad extreme. I like Raven's idea of sleeping through algebra. Worked for me in the past- though I did go through school like her: winging every test that came my way.

Please update soon!
Steve-Racer chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
Whoo this is getting good. AHH did you see the new episode "Don't Touch that Dial"? a girl kissed Cyborg on the lips it was crazy. Anywho I like your story I think it is cool how Raven is going to the Logan's for safety. Won't be long 'fore they figure it out though. Then they call the people to go and tazer... er umm arrest Trigon for hurting Raven... and then Raven moves in with Kori and her family and they team up against "Amanda" and then Victor and Garfield beat up on Malchior and Robin can come in at some point or something...
Steve-Racer chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Ah I knew that the librarian was Star! Hahaha! You can't get anything past me! ... *blink* *cough* right then... So umm yup good story... Well yeah I am gonna go and read some more now *runs*
True-Geek99 chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
awesome story so far plz update soon
Eurgh chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
Update soon! This is really good!
XcrimsonroseX chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
didn't like it.

loven'd it
soaring-bright-flame chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
Great stuff! I really like it. The only suggestion is that maybe making Amanda's threats a little more... um... threatining? they didn't seem really real. Please don't look at this as a flame, its not supposed to be. otherwise, keep up the great work! I really like it!

your fan,

Soaring-bright-flame
Yaa chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU- and it goes on. Thanks so much for updating, this story is the best! Please update soon.
technogirl chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
very cool please update!

wrtiers block bad... very bad...
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »