Reviews for Different
Green Energy chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
it was very good but you should make more chapters but take ur time just tell me when you finish ok-ay
demonspawn666 chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Hey, hey! Me likes, very much _ Hope you can update soon!
The Last chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
I like it!

You've kept them in character very well, and Garfield's family is hilarious. The relationships are true to self- though Terra beating up Gar seemed a tad extreme. I like Raven's idea of sleeping through algebra. Worked for me in the past- though I did go through school like her: winging every test that came my way.

Please update soon!
Steve-Racer chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
Whoo this is getting good. AHH did you see the new episode "Don't Touch that Dial"? a girl kissed Cyborg on the lips it was crazy. Anywho I like your story I think it is cool how Raven is going to the Logan's for safety. Won't be long 'fore they figure it out though. Then they call the people to go and tazer... er umm arrest Trigon for hurting Raven... and then Raven moves in with Kori and her family and they team up against "Amanda" and then Victor and Garfield beat up on Malchior and Robin can come in at some point or something...
Steve-Racer chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Ah I knew that the librarian was Star! Hahaha! You can't get anything past me! ... *blink* *cough* right then... So umm yup good story... Well yeah I am gonna go and read some more now *runs*
True-Geek99 chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
awesome story so far plz update soon
Eurgh chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
Update soon! This is really good!
XcrimsonroseX chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
didn't like it.

loven'd it
soaring-bright-flame chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
Great stuff! I really like it. The only suggestion is that maybe making Amanda's threats a little more... um... threatining? they didn't seem really real. Please don't look at this as a flame, its not supposed to be. otherwise, keep up the great work! I really like it!

your fan,

Soaring-bright-flame
Yaa chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU- and it goes on. Thanks so much for updating, this story is the best! Please update soon.
technogirl chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
very cool please update!

wrtiers block bad... very bad...
Amethyst Amber chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
-huggles- Thanks for mentioning me! I checked my email, saw you had updated and was like, "YAY!"

...right. The whole...'flame' (if you could call it that) thing...-rolls eyes- That was stupid. Keep 'em coming! -dances-
Eva chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
Oh. An update... and a very nice one at that. _ AU type stories have always been a personal favorite of mine, and this one isn't disappointing. Keep it up.
awfulwaffle09 chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
for some reason... i like it how certin writers can just laugh at ppls flames.

yea, update soon.
UPDATE chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
YOU MUST UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! PLEASE!
548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »