Reviews for Different
Fayari chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Cat Woman! Do I get a cookie?
TTJennyAmuure chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
! YAYAYAY! He finaly kissed her! boo cliffie!

Flopsy: i'll kill you! i'll kill you!* lunges for you*

Me: whoa down girl!* drags her away* hehe. PLEASE update! one this story Flospy will hunt you down and do many bad things to you *sigh* I need to get better control over that rabbit.
FallingDarkAngel chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
Why havent you finished yet? GEES! Finish please.. for me? D
Shadowkatze chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
This is an awesome story! Richard Grayson goes by the name Dick but that's ok the story still freakin rocks!
Shadowkatze chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
Selina Kyle is Catwoman! This story freakin rules!

I 3 Beast Boy/ Gar Logan!
drowningmysorrow chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Terra is a bitch

she acts like sucha witch

so raven can kill her in a sitch

then she can go to hell and meet her daddy ;D

And that lady "bruce" was with is BATWOMAN! (I think) -sweatdrops-
Titan Lover chapter 16 . 2/15/2010
I k ow you haven't updated in a while, but would you? For me please?

I really like your story!

Rae.
DarkRapture chapter 16 . 1/23/2010
Can I ask one question? (this one doesn't count) Why is it that every friggin time I come across an excellent fanfic, ITS NOT DONE! Fate is cruel... So, without further ado, PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE A SOUL, YOU WILL COMPLETE THE STORY! I will be sad if you don't, and if I'm sad, then kittens will die. Do you really want that on your conscience? Thank you.

DarkRapture
BBxRaeandPercyxAnnabeth chapter 15 . 12/11/2009
please update chappy 17 plz! im dying from not knowing!
BBxRaeandPercyxAnnabeth chapter 16 . 11/26/2009
Please update ir I will diE! i love this story! it rocks my socks off. its awesome.
Spiritedheart4ever chapter 16 . 8/15/2009
plz update soon! man this story was pure awsomeness, Kawaii even! exit stage right(sorri,a pink cat named snagglepuss is in my head!)and the kissing scene, o my gosh i wa so sized up that my brother told me to shut up when i wuz squee-ing! in simpler terms (boring) i absoulutly Loved it! more plz!
Waterdog chapter 16 . 5/13/2009
Please post the last chapter, this story is so good! I must see the end! Go Gar and Raven!
Lyla D chapter 16 . 4/11/2009
PLZ UPDATE... *wild look in eye* plz plz plz plZ YOU HAVE TO... MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT PLZ UPDATEE
Matilda chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
Is Selena Wonder Woman? I think it is! By the way I love this story it's so cool
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 16 . 1/5/2009