Reviews for MagiMagikarp!
Slytherson chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
I so can't wait to read more please update more soon thank you for creating and sharing this AWESOME fic hope to read more soon! :D
Slytherson chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
oh I so like magickarps they can be strong if given weights and learn moves like bite, jump, scary face, iron tail, bubbles, frisbee, boomerang if they turn their bodys in a twist sideways with iron covering their body would cut threw rock! :D so going to read all of your chapters and so am adding this to my fav's and following it!
Tahari chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
While your story wasn't too bad you were right in having something missing from it. What's missing is a goal for your main character, an ambition or task he has to achieve. Right now his only goal was to get away from his parents an prove his worth, but prove his worth doing what? Does he seek to become a famous trainer, a winner of championships? If so, he's going about it quite lacklusterly. Personally I would like to see more of a focus on Kari his magicarp, the pokemon that sort of symbolically portrays himself. I'd like to see more of it battling and overcoming the odds and proving that true strength comes from hard work and dedication not inborn traits. And as Kari grows, so should Kelvin with him.
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I feel the same. Oh how I feel the same. I always called my magicarp HoneySweet because I wanted it to know that I cared for it. And it made me happy when it evolved, because it felt like it evolved just for me. Sigh... .Magicarp.
djfox31 chapter 18 . 5/17/2010
AW! This was actually one of the few pokemon fics that I really like! It was really original (I mean, what trainer normally starts off with a magicarp and still manages to make themselves seem cool?) I'll be looking for your newest version though. I hope you are more happy with the next one. ')
Hermes Moon Lady Serene chapter 17 . 3/23/2010
-takes out a hammer and holds it in a threatening manner- Update! I've been following this story for the past few years now! I can unerstand if you're busy with school and the such, DFW-chan, but please don't be like some of the other authors on here and simply abandon your stories or worse...your account. I really like the idea of Kari and Kelvin, and I too feel that Magikarp is a great Pokemon. All POkemon are unique and special in their own way, strong or weak. :D So, please update soon, ok? -throws away my hamer
Kaylen Cooper chapter 17 . 1/4/2009
I find this to be interesting. If you ever continue, I'll be keeping an eye out. :)
djfox31 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
O! Good start! It's dfferent than all the normal oc trainer stoies... I like it! 3
FoxxTrot.Tango chapter 17 . 7/10/2006
Awesome story! I hope to read more! I have a story where my OC starts with a magikarpo too! The magikarp's name is Azul. All the other pokemon have special meaning behind their names! I love doing that! I hope you can update soon! :)
The Surrealist chapter 17 . 3/15/2006
I'm not gonna yell. it's coming out good, even though as you say, "It went off track"

-BC Company
dani's random fox chapter 17 . 3/14/2006
What strange cities...
Menno Simons chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
"It hadn’t been trainer by a trainer" is it supposed to say that in the story?
Menno Simons chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
nice. i also love magikarps! i have three gyarados and two magikarps in my party on pokemon silver
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 16 . 2/28/2006
Great story! are you planning on updating?
ranma hibiki chapter 16 . 1/21/2006
it would be funny if by some strange means, the baby scyther got into keven/ravi's pack and went on their adventure with them