Reviews for True Strength comes from the Heart
The Story Necromancer chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
WOW now that is one hell of a story i want you to keep it coming
Imperial89 chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
wow...Just read your story and i am amazed! Please continue to update. i hope that aisha and jim can find each other again. (here's hoping) Please continue your story!
CrimsonH chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
The begging of this chapter is not the most exciting but I understand the need for you to set up the story for the big fight scene.
CrimsonH chapter 9 . 6/5/2006
Thank you for finally updating, it was a good chapter, but please let this still be a Jim/Aisha fic. Also please update soon. Thanks a lot for your great story.
CrimsonH chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
This story kicks ass. I love it. only thing i saw that could possibly bring it down from a perfect story were a few gramaticle erors, but who really cares when the story is so engrossing. Thanks for this one.
CrimsonH chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
please update soon.
CrimsonH chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I really enjoy this story, I think youve managed to continue

the outlaw tory very well. I also love the Jim x Aisha relationship. Please continue the seris soon.
MystikalCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
love the first chapter cuz it contains one of my favorite songs AND is really well written. keep up on the good work
Sylis chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
I can't wait for you to write chapter 9! Hurry up XD
Abadon 666 chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Good one, really. I'll be back to read more later.
The Ronin chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
Good chapter, although, some of the actions scenes seemed a little too drawn out, making them more of a chore to read than a pleasure. In writing, try to achieve a middle ground between not enough and too much info too achieve a story that's detailed yet also simple to follow.
Macky chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
Nice chapter please continue.
Heavenly Sword chapter 7 . 4/20/2005
Hey, I've been meaning to review your story for a while now, but I've been really busy. I am enjoying this fic a whole lot, so please keep up the great work! I understand if it takes a while to update, since I lead a busy life as well, but your installments seem to be worth waiting on. Until next time, see ya!
The Ronin chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
Great action, although I think that Don was a little too coherant to be considered drunk. Also, is Patience a human or a Ctarl Ctarl.
breakaway-republic chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
Good stuff man! I thought for sure you had written Suzuka out of the story, so this latest turn of events came as quite a surprise. Guess all I can say is "Keep it up!".