Reviews for Right as Rain
RedDeathLvr chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh how I wish you'd complete this lovely fic. Please?
Cushion chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
This chapter made me chuckle. Absolutely love the part when their forehead clashed. Meg was so cute and amusing!

I'm really enjoying this story and I can't wait to find out what will happen next. Please update soon!
Kore-of-Myth chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this! Your cliffies are driving me insane!

I really am enjoying this fic. I'm glad you're not shying away from macabre topics, and also that you have elements from most versions of Phantom.

Please update soon! Keep Writing!
Xxwolfy-chanxX chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
AWESOME CAN'T WAIT 4 THE NEXT UPDATE!
ever2green chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Woah, I was reading this and I was thinking...have I read this before? When I came to the last sentence of this chapter I just knew. I have. How could I forget that ending one-liner. You haven't updated in a long time. I don't mind waiting or anything but I hope you haven't abandoned this already. It's good. Funny, witty and all that! Please continue...soon I would say but whenever is fine too!
PrincessSYS chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
AMAZING Start!

I'm hooked!

Keep up the good work!
L'Archange chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
aww poor Meg... I hope you update soon - you've got me hooked.
angelraider chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
Wow this is so cute. Update soon!
Hot4Gerry chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Yeah! I found another Meg/Erik fic. Love them together. I see it has taken you two years to update this. I hope you will continuse to stick with this. I will keep it on my alert list. Hope we don't have to wait so long for more.
Friendly Legolas Sporker chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
I've been reading this fic and its pretty good.

There are far too few EM fics.

Please

UPDATE!
Ranayana chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
God damit, I couldn't stop laughing when Meg sneezed. I still can't. Of all the reactions one could have on Erik's face...she sneezes. Haha...that's our Meg! Her last question was pretty unexpected, too.

Great story. Hope you're gonna update soon again!
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
VEry brave Meg! I like this story alot, I can't wait to see what Erik will do.
Market Square Heroes chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
yaya! an update! hehe ..and yay again! she can stay with him..an doh my god, her response was perfect! haha :D
ever2green chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
i am glad you updated. if you hadn't I wouldn't be reading or reviewing this write now. this is one of the better meg/erik fics i've read so far. i hope you'll update soon. I will be waiting patiently.
likes2scrapbook chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
Please continue! Meg is obviously VERY sick and Erik isn't even taking the time to care for her. She is delirious with fever and he is still ranting and raving. Makes you just want to smack him for being so inconsiderate. Please write more soon!