Reviews for Taken
claraoswaldlives98 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
OMYGOD WHEN I READ THE DESCRIPTION I WAS LIKE OHMYGOD ARWENARAGORN AND EOWYNFARAMIR IN THE SAME THING?! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! (sorry about the fangirl outburst there...)
tricia chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Please pleasr finish this story, its wonderful!
Cerisabeth chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
I love the Faramir/Éowyn and the Éomer/Lothiriel _
hanging around chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
You'll finish this story, huh? Valar, I hope so. We need to know how this ends. Please, please finish it.
Feafea chapter 10 . 11/4/2009
Are you gonna update? YOU CAN'T STOP HERE!
Siehorse chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
Wow! What a great story. Please please update and finish the fic!
Rider-of-the-Rohirrim chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Wow! Great story! I love it! I can't wait for more to come
mystic angel of the tarit chapter 10 . 2/27/2007
to bad, ending the chap like that, hope you update soon.
Lilylynn-not logged in chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
This is wonderful! I am really enjoying this, all the emotions and such, it's very nicely written! I would love to read more, so please update soon! Thanks!
viviana chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
Please, please, please...update this fic! I miss it!
Isabel chapter 10 . 7/7/2006
PLZ PLZ UPDATE! ITS ALMOST BEEN A YEAR!URGG I WANT MORE
WindStar chapter 10 . 12/4/2005
more plz
knightlight86 chapter 10 . 12/3/2005
I just found this amazing story. I love the blending of the three couples. My goodness Eomer is certainly angry. I can't wait to read more. Please post soon. The characters are well developed and interesting. Truly a great tale you are writing.
Nefertiri's Handmaiden chapter 10 . 11/3/2005
please, please, please update soon. every time i check to see if there is more, my heart breaks a little because there is not.

okay, it's not THAT bad, but i am eager to know what happens soon.
Voldie on Varsity Track chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Some minor innacuracies in the Quenya (vernonya would be "my husband"), but at least it's close. As long as you're not using Grey Company Elvish, that's fine. I hope you check out Ardalambion or Ruth S. Noel's Sindarin/Quenya dictionary, which should be available online at Amazon.

-Christie :)