Reviews for Left Me Behind
ameeee chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
why are y stopping *sniff* why are u leaving us TT
inactiveacount2323829831 chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
this was aweosme! I absoulutly love this hehe - update really soon i mean really soon! OK! Love this! :D - o 0
Tee Vee chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
Hiya! I was browsing around and happened to stumble upon your story which, unfortunately hasn't been updated since nearly a year age. It's getting interesting, too! I'm anticipating the next chapter. Oh, and for the graphic scene you were worried about, do what you think sounds right. If it discomforts you, but you know it's truly amazing, (er, that's so corny) you might wanna leave it, ya know? Alrighty. Time for me to take my leave. SMILE! :)
xHikari-808x chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
sorry about not reading your fic in awhile...but it's awesome as always, can't wait for your update!
Koume chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Hey, I just received your review in which you asked if you could feature my story Lost Past. I tried emailing you but it apparently didn't send, so I'm resorting to a review instead

I just wanted to say; go for it :) As long as I get the credit and stuff, it's fine with me. Is it also okay if you gave me the link to the site when it's up? I'm interested to see it.

I'm glad you liked my story _
pLz gO oN chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
well, every1 else says u should do what u want. its your story, so make it your story!

i love rikkuxgippal stories and yours is great! so...

pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!pLz gO oN!
Verdanii chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
That was nice. Keep up the good work.
Verdanii chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
*drools* Gippy is sexy. Nice chapter man.
Verdanii chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
That was cute.
Verdanii chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
Rikku is cute. Gippal is sexy. cutecutecute. Ficcy is cute.
Verdanii chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
"Oh poopie!"...that was funny.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Nice start.
DivineSunSHiNE chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
aw UPDATE!this is a very good story!Man nooj is pissed...Thats gonna suck for gippal and Rikku!anyways UPDATE NOW!THIS STORY ROCKS!
happy chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
u should save that till the end or something

and put a little in the middle or something

its up to u

great chapter
Asian-Cutie chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
-update soon? I know it's long time, but I really love this story...