Reviews for Echoes Of A Distant Demon
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 9/30/2022
I still love this story :)
Would you be willing to move it to Archive of Our Own and share it there? I think you would have a great audience there, too.
Thank you for a great story!
ToaR
Hookedonreading chapter 15 . 2/28/2021
Greetings Sailor Doc! I hope this posting finds you and your family doing well and staying safe in these Covid19 times. Well..I roamed the fanfiction world and of course gravitated to your Echoes of a Distant Demon. What can I say, this is a literature masterpiece! The writing is so...damn good as well as the storyline and characters. I truly root for Minako and Rei to get together for their love to bloom and flourish!

Gah...what happens..please come back! This wonderful story needs to be completed!

I know you have grown up and writing is not in your scene now but your faithful readers hope that one day you will come back and complete "Echoes of a Distant Demon". Really too good to put down...It one of my favorite.

Take care...stay safe...ciao!
Alex Tsukino chapter 15 . 12/2/2020
I love this so much
GreciaTenoh chapter 15 . 4/23/2019
Wow, excelente historia, ojalá algún día la continúes. La esperanza muere al último.
Ranyawoods chapter 15 . 3/21/2019
Hi. Will this ever be finished? I'm currently in Tokyo on holiday and went on a nostalgic trip and remembered this fic.
1c chapter 15 . 11/25/2018
It's been years but I still hope that you will return one day to finish this amazing story.
Hookedonreading chapter 15 . 8/25/2018
Greetings Sailor doc! yep,,,,I'm still here...well drifting thru other fics but always come back to your fic "Echoes of Distant Demon". It's is undeniably one of my favorite fics to read. I know it's been a very long time but I have hope that one day you will come back and complete it. It is a wonderful story of romance and adventure.

I sincerely hope life is treating you well and do wish you the best!

Take care..ciao!
Hookedonreading chapter 15 . 9/5/2017
Greetings Sailor Doc! It's been so ...so...long and we are starving for another chapter to this wonderful, plot twisting, romance and yes a bit of angst fiction. Okay, some angst but not too much please!

Who is their ally? Is it Rei's mom or brother Rafe? So does that mean the other sailors also received their bracelet?

Lots of questions and no new chapters to quench our questions! PLEASE DO COME BACK! It's now Sept 2017 and I really love this fic!

Take pity on your readers!
random.faiza chapter 15 . 6/22/2017
OMG! Please please please tell me this has not been abandoned?! I just discovered this fic and it's so amazing and I really wanna see the Team Minako Special Forces in Action!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/6/2016
I loved that twist and how
Ran chapter 15 . 2/17/2016
I just caught up to the most recent chapter and wow! I love the progression of their relationship! And turns out the demon from the past is not only the tumor huh. I cant believe I've been following this story for years now, so worth it. Are you still continuing this? I sure hope you still are, even though you last updated 2 ears ago :'D anyway, love the writing. I hope you update soon! I'm anxious to see the outcome of Mina's surgery!
saint21 chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter
Hookedonreading chapter 15 . 9/21/2015
Hi Sailor Doc! Wow...I always come back to you and this wonderful well written and suspenseful fic! It's almost a year again and truly, I have been waiting and waiting...for this fic to be completed. It really is a work of art and just the fact that it is so good and not complete that it makes me frustrated and dishearten.

Would you please take pity on me and all your other faithful readers and give us more chapters? Seriously, I want to thank your muse and support group for all their help in this wonderfully fic as well.

Please do not disappoint your readers...sigh..
radicalbri chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
Absolutely fantastic story and I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I read this a few years back on shoujo-ai forum and kept it as a bookmark when I saw you had it at .. But I finally manage to get through until the current chapter only by today.
The only thing I could say... You have flamed back my ship for rei/minako by writing this beautiful story. I know it might be ages for another new chapter but I will wait patiently for it. Thank you so much..