Reviews for Lines of Force
Jo Huston chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
*gasp!* I LOVE IT! Will you be writing more of it?
Wesfanemt333 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
For the love of all that is holy, please finish this story. It is wonderfully written and I hope you have not abandoned it.
M Leblanc chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Extreme ew-ness! OMG- I can't even imagine a girl getting pregnant by her father! Very well-written, though, even though it's REALLY disturbing. Nice job, though!
Altheak chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
"magneto: dark seduction" is one of my favourite sagas and i think you really succeed in picturing the atmosphere of that jewel.

i am very fond of the weird relationship between quicksilver and polaris. Some authors have tried to explain their links describing a pietro in love with lorna, but i am not convinced and i admire the fact that you cleverly kept on suggesting the ambiguity throughout the story without clearly expressing it. Pietro's violent reaction could be explained by the theory that lorna's pregnancy might stir his own jealousy... what a complicated family!

i love the fact that charles uses "by any means necessary", an expression we often find in magneto's speeches.

i also like the way Nightcrawler is trying to help Lorna, although we can suppose that the only "god" Lorna may worshîp is his father/lover.

So your work is amazing and brilliant !

i have only one negative point: i must confess that your plot reminds me of the one i am writing (in French, my mother tongue: i hope my english isn't too clumsy)- it is about the secret identity of Luna's father... but hush! hush!- and i'm a little disappointed because it would be hard to do better than what i have read...

congratulations and read you soon ;)
Ice Queeny chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Wow... I'm a huge Poalris fan and that story is amazing. Just wow...
Scott Summers chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Very well done. I really enjoyed the diary entries ... and the flow was very clear and lovely.

Heavy stuff - interesting stuff. Unique... that's why I liked it. (I'm also a big fan of Lorna.) There's so much to the character... and with everything that happened (Genosha to this most recent rejoining the X-Men thing) she's simply not given the attention she deserves.

Good job.
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
This was interesting, very interesting. You did a good job at describing what would be a very difficult situation, to say the least.

Even though the comics now say Magneto is all of a sudden Lorna's father following years of saying that he wasn't, I'm not totally sold on that idea, but that's just me.