Reviews for This Isn't A Dream
Green-Chrystall chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
Wow! I like your story

I'm a new one here and this story had been suspend for 2 years?

And now 1 year from your last update! I can't wait for your next story. Hope you update this one

p.s: sorry if i get some gramatical wrong. I'm not good at English..(sigh)
ramza nightmare chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
I'm new in this site even i've been writing since..

Your story is good enough, but more descriptions added, ur story will be better. And, did u take the title from Metropolis pt.1?

"Somewhere like a scene from a memory, there's a picture worth a thousand words.."
KatNGoomi chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
It's been a while...or at least it feel like it in my point of view. _ Just making sure your still out there! _ Please Pwease update soon! This story is to good to let go of. lolz
Urago chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
Nice fic. What are you gonna do, now that Kid doesn't believe you anymore?
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 13 . 8/21/2008
When I saw that you updated, it took me a minute to fully realize and not jump out of my chair to dance. XD Hurray for the kind reviewer! I'm going to find that person and hug 'em. :D It's been so long that I may have to read this over again... YAYS!

Now to actually talk about he story.

Lynx is sure taking advantage of the fact that this is a game. 0_0 Really didn't expect that to happen to Fargo's ship and crew. Bu how did he find out or know she suggested to go there and where is our Pirate captain? Evil Lynx! EVIL!

Oh, a preview now! As if I wasn't anxious enough for the next chapter. XD Just how many people are you going to get together at once though? you can only fit so many people on the boat and traveling in such large groups probably isn't a good idea.

I'm so happy you're back! After I reread all this, I'm going to attempt some fan art! :D
Taffioka chapter 13 . 8/20/2008
omg! I'm so glad you updated! I came to look on this forum for stories to read about CC and i saw you had updated! That made my day. I really hope you keep i'm really on the edge to see what happens next and what happened to everbody. X_X And that little sneak peak of the next chapter really got me to wondering what's going on with Kid. lolz plz keep going i can't wait for you to continue! _
KatNGoomi chapter 12 . 8/20/2008
Even though its been like 2 years...and i know you probably won't update anymore...But i still have to put you on mah authors list. It was such a great story! Seriously i got to the end and i'm like "No!" Now i'll never get to see what happens lolz. X_X But your still going on mah authors list. I don't care what anybody says, i'm puttin' ya on mah lists cuz i can and this was a great story. I loved every minute of there's still hope that you'll continue? Just a little...
Nami 07 chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
Oi! It's been really long, you know? I mean, it had been a year, and you're not even updating because you now have 50 reviews! Not fair! Update, update! I'll hunt you down if you don't!

Just kidding (NOT.) Haha,, continue this, please!
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
Oh! Serge likes Kid. :D Things seemed to have slowed down for the most part. But it's still great. MORE! Post another chapter and I'll give you cookies. And I'd love to help out with the story if I can.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
Dun dun dun! YAY! Kid is alright! and know somethin' bad is going to happen.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
This is getting stranger and more confusing and fun with each chapter. Harle coming anytime soon...ish?
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
Where's Harle? Is Kid sick? Will they go to the Hydra Marshes? Is Norris going to join? How does Lynx know all this? Will I ever calm down from all the chocolate?
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
It should be Lucca, not Schala. She's Magus's sister and... yeah...(must not spoil ending of the game). Unless you have a reason for saying Schala instead? Please do!
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
(Too hyper on chocolate to write anything more helpful)... Great chapter! Loved it! :D
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
“Yes, the password is silence.” I loved that part in the game. I'm trying to decide what to choose when he says that. XD Maybe he’s starting to like Kid. That would rock! you've never beaten the game. I beat quiet a few times so I'd love to help when I can.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »