Reviews for Cerulean Change
Aftonen chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
STICK WITH DA' CLIFFIES'! either wise you'd lose my attention . . . which is easy to do .
angeldiane chapter 12 . 7/11/2007
Oh crap. X] waah~! the snake freak is gunna be a meanie! and hehe, iruka ran into naruto and sasuke. Please continue writing! -
Wish Lost chapter 12 . 7/4/2007
love the story write more soon! and lemon lol. hopefuly they get to -'do it' without being inturped xD
Jenniyah chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
woah this is kinda neat... hehe

orochimaru gonna cause some trouble now?
Lolitaiishe chapter 12 . 4/7/2006
AH lemon lemon lemon!
Lolitaiishe chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
i like the lemon. i do i do...argh it's insanity!
MellyPie chapter 12 . 3/31/2006
How can you just stop right there! Please update soon! I just have to know what happens next!
Kura chapter 12 . 10/16/2005
Hey! AWESOME fanfic! continue, ok? I REALLY want to know the ending, by the way, you have a couple of mistakes here and there. I would tell you what they were if I hadn't been reading like 20 already today. OOPS!
evilgoddess1990 chapter 12 . 9/1/2005
ello,

i just started reading this story the other day.

and i think its great!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

keep upthe great work.

-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
weirdobagel chapter 12 . 8/31/2005
psh...did I like it? Of course I liked it! ...well...that :coughs: /one/ part...in the middle...whereI turned red and had to scroll down until I dubbed it safe...was a little much...but :D;; I am a wimp!

Yeah it's weird cos I know you too! It all seems so much more personal now...hahaha but yeah, nothing jumped out at me on the way of errors, so you're in good health there.

As for twists and turns and such, nicely done. I really liked the little flashback beginning thing. Awesome. Anything else I was planning to say I already forgot. XD; So update and stuff when you can.
DarkvsLight chapter 12 . 8/31/2005
AWESOME STORY! IT DOES HAVE A PLOT! YAY! Update soon please! Naruto and Sasuke are soo damn horny its funny!
SasuNaru-kun chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
Love your story!
dreamerswaking chapter 12 . 8/30/2005
Yea! You updated! I love this story. So what does he want from Naruto? You have to update soon. Waiting this long nearly killed me. You wouldn't want a death on your concience would you?
Chishio Ame chapter 12 . 8/30/2005
ruby: ah poor naruto and sasuke they never get their alone time

aura: now how are they going to get out of this mess
hogo-chan chapter 12 . 8/30/2005
*cat calls* oh yeah! dats the stuff! great chapter dear! thanks for updating! and i know what you're talking about with the updating! I finished writing the latest chapter of my fic last month but I haven't even had a chance to post it and I promised all my reviewers that I'd be able to write more this summer but I haven't even updated once! but man, this chapter was hot! w00t! keep up the awesome work love! your amazingness never ceases to... er... amaze me! *dies from sheer and utter lameness* thanks again!