Reviews for Totally Switched
UltimateSorceress chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
Hahahah...nice :)
Tengou chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
You should get a satellite dish and tune in on JeTiX, Holland. They've shown 6 eps of Season 3. I wonder how you would interprete these.. They are quite interesting I tell you.. Anyway, good parody.
Farhan Tre chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
Hmm... I choose SPI next

Marty
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
Hey Mat. Sorry, I've been kinda busy. Another decent retelling of the story. As for a suggestion, I, too, was thinking along the same lines: "S.P.I.", although I would like to see you do "First Brat" later on. But first is S.P.I.
capm chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
So far, so good. Did note two errors however. Clover says, "Even in the drabest of tweeds, I still look..." and Jerry asked the queen where the loo was. That's British for "restroom". The queen was pointing the way to it. Waiting to see how you finish this fic. Should be good.

(I choose SPI for the next fic)
Sherlock-fan19 chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
hmm well its good i gotta give u that

im thinking of a totally spies story and might type it up later and post it :)

well enough about me great story keep it up
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Love it. Seen my work?
mdizzle999872 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
to answer your review, that Mat wasn't really you it was another one of the author's friends, namely Dark-Magician-41's. blame him.
capm chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Nice start, but I think Jerry needs to provide you with some different gadgets, Mat. Somehow I don't think 'ear ring communicators and go-go boots' fit you. I'm sure he could provide a watch communicator and suction cup running shoes for you!

Throw in some plot deviations, and you're well on your way!

How about using A Spy Is Born, both parts for your next story?
Farhan Tre chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Hmm... I think you better stick back to your own stories rather that transcript episodes and adding yourself in it. That's why people aren't reviewing this story.

Marty