Reviews for A Gentleman Caller
Yuki Suou chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
Hey you should continue this!
Nonimouse chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
LOL, this is hilarious! You have to continue this! And the author HAS to end up with Erestor or Glorfindel - or both. They seem the sanest of the lot!
RilienRhovanion chapter 23 . 4/13/2006
Oh my goodness... you MUST continue! This is hilarious! Please please please update!
A Reviewer chapter 23 . 7/15/2005
I just spent the last couple of hours reading this. I was completely hooked! This made me laugh out loud, literally, several times... Is this ever going to be continued?
Altaria Artanis chapter 23 . 7/6/2005
*giggle snort gasp giggle giggle snort*

I've read most of your other stories, but I never got around to this one. But, now that I have, I'm so glad I did! *giggle*

I can't stop laughing! The elves are so horny! And the tumbling with Gandalf thing *giggle snort* and Gimli with a stepladder and Galadriel as a...I don't even know how to describe her...it's genuis! All of it!

I couldn't stop reading until I got this far-I hope you update soon!

I have an idea on how to solve the Author's Legolas/Haldir dilemma!

I'd march right up to Elladan or Elrohir (or both) and say: "Sleep with me right now, damn it!"

Hehehe. ;)

I have a feeling they would oblige, and quickly. And well.

Update soon!

Lady Altaria
FaithAngel712 chapter 23 . 5/26/2005
Why aren't you updating? This story is so good! I understand you have a life outside of , but I can't wait!
Estel A Duath chapter 23 . 3/3/2005
Sweet. just what I needed mellon nin. Yeah after defending a decent author (Amberli Raven) with a blast of flame.
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 23 . 2/26/2005
Oh..interviewing Vala. That's gotta be interested. I like the watery hand chick, reminds me of Thing from The Addams Family. I also like the weaver gal. She should come over to my place, boy could I find something for her to do. Why doesn't the author just ask Vala to send her back? Surely they're more powerful than Gandalf.

Update soon.
Rohwen Edhel chapter 23 . 2/26/2005
just when the characters couldn't get any weirder, or funny. at least they aren't as horny as the Elves...yet. i'm sure things will get worse. what with the dress and all, can't wait for more.

namarie,

Rohwen Edhel
Dalamar Nightson chapter 23 . 2/26/2005
Oh, this should be good. Is Morgoth going to get jealous? Your humor, as always, is excellent, as is your writing. I eagerly await a new update.
YarnNerd chapter 23 . 2/26/2005
I'm still kinda sick. -_- Virus. Nasty. I. DO. NOT. LIKE. VIRUS! AH! dfjksdlgjdskalgjdskalg;jndsklgnsdkag;jsdkzlfj! Anyways, interesting chapter, now i'm gonna go talk to the nice looking leech in the coat hanger (is delirious)

HI MR. LEECH! (is attacked by a cat) Now that's uncalled for mr Leech! I expected better manners from YOU!

-Koala
YarnNerd chapter 22 . 2/24/2005
Hey, that was HILARIOUS! I cracked up and my dad immediatly demanded to know what was so funny. I told him it had to do with LOTR and he rolled his eyes and walked off. Really funny. That made me laugh too!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Meanwhile I've been sick and stuck at home sentanced to chicken soup and orange juice. It really sucks cuz I missed out on a lotta fun stuff with my friends which REALLY ticks me off. Anyways the medicine is making me drousy. I'm gonna go sleep for another three hours. I've slept most of the day away already and I feel like crap.

-Koala aka Silent-Eyes-of-the-Night
tineryn chapter 22 . 2/24/2005
Oh my.

THIS is amusing.

Good job. *favorites list*
Estel A Duath chapter 22 . 2/23/2005
mellon nin Haldir is Galadhim (sp?)
Dalamar Nightson chapter 22 . 2/21/2005
*Tears of mirth* The butler did it... ROFL. And when Celeborn says "Not just a little?" Isn't that like being a little pregnant? You are so funny! I hope you update soon. _