Reviews for Gaidin
Cute story, thanks!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
nice. very amusing
arwenbella chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Hahaha, that was great! I loved it!
G chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Cute! Good job.
taemin chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
... I bow to your writing skills.
Samantha Steele chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Oh man, that was awsome. To see Nynaeve obey Lan in private would be quite a show to see! Great story
Lan's Mashiara chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Hee hee! Very very funny! Good job!
discordchick chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
HAHAHA! That was a great story! Lan and Nynaeve are my favorite couple, they're soo cute! And thats really funny . great job
Khoram chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Great chapter. I really liked how you wrote it. Hope to read more chapters from you.
Orc chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Bravo!

Write more!

You show a deep understanding (That is it agrees with mine!) of the personnality of Jordan's characters.
HawkofLight chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Haha this was a great one shot and very in-character portrayal of Rand and Lan. I could definitely see this incident actually happening in the book since you write very well. It was very humorous and insightful in my opinion. Good job, I hope you make future stories like this as well.
KERNTKitty chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Anything is DEFINITELY possible if NYNAEVE agreed to obey! This is cute, especially with as hard a time as poor Rand has with his three girls. Three!
neela chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Oh, I loved this story! It's so...so well written and thought through! )

The upbuilding tension is good, and you've depicted the characters very well! Very in character! The language and vocabulary is excellent too.

(I've studied constructive critism, but I'm not sure if I did it right...)

~neela~
Jakie Marie chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
This was wonderful. You have a talant for writing humor.
viggen chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
The theme of this piece fits very flushly with that of the series as a whole, balance. Neglecting Rand's questionable sanity late in the series and the inevitable mention, this could well have been pulled from one of the later books. I think the writing here is pretty solid for a piece of this size. Nice job!