Reviews for Compulsion
o.O.o.Emmett.Is.Mine.o.O.o chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Nice job! I loved it and I hope that you plan on writing more!
anime09 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
LOVE IT!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
*is blue in the fact with laughter*

Oh, this is wonderful! Wonderful wonderful wonderful! They're IN CHARACTER! And so cute! Miroku's "not again" at the end just killed me. (And I never thought I'd be so happy to be slain...)
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
(())

Good going, so far. I've read lots of fics with ideas similar to this one, but you told your story really well. Wonder why it's called compulsion?... At any rate, you kept Sango very in character, though Miroku, if you ask me, is a bit too romantically-inclined, especially in a situation such as this. Or could it just be the bump on his head? Yeah, that may be it...

I see you haven't updated this for a while, though. If you don't mind me saying, I'd like to read more. You left off on a cliff hanger there, after all! So, keep writing then!
moonyme chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
well have you forgetten about your story or you dont want to write anymore ...because its such a long when you last update i mean your idea is really very nice and you still didnot complete your story...Update please
Lady C Andrews chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Oi! You gotta update soon. It's very interesting and I'd like to see what happens next. Update as soon as possible!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
The first thing I noticed about this fanfic was your direct and bold style of writing. Other Mir/San fics have had this couple in similar situations, however, something about this story stands apart. I can't quite put my finger on it yet, but maybe as a I read more I will figure it out.

Very well written.
SibylSofiana chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Wow, I'm quite intrigued by your story, and I like the interaction between the two of them ;p Continue please!
Reo Fireball chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
that was good write more darn you!
twistedtajiya chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Good fic, very in-character. I'm not familiar with all of the Japanese terms, so it was slightly confusing. Updates would be appreciated.
YoshimiWolfspaw chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
No! NO! You can't leave us hanging like that, you just can't I command you, finish the story lol j/j great story. Please update soon. _
The Jenx chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
*runs around madly in circles clucking like a chicken*

Update, you. (BT) If it really is a demon, they're screwed, and I wanna see it.
xunrequitedlovex chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
aw...that was so KAWAII! i always say that but it realli is...they have the best relationship to me cuz it's so unexpected! and i love your ficcie! it blends so well haha...what someone pointed out to me before was that how come inuyasha...who always makes a big deal about girls in a bad way (he reminds me of cooties) always runs around bare chested and Miroku never takes his robes off all the way which is wierd cuz he so prverted and sexy! lolz...haha...well update soon! hope to hear more from you!
HMPrune chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Nicely done! This is too cute to waste on your harddrive - I'm glad that you posted it.

Please do continue!
Magic Kaito chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
AH! I love this story! And that was a very cruel cliffie. This is so well written! And I'm not the only one who's thought that Sango wants him to have a rosary, lol. Update soon!